+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I have applied for may'21 intake in Computer Application development stream. I have 5years workex in IT and waiting for LOA.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Yes I recieved Loa in information technology business analysis program, it is a good program and we will be eligible for upto 3 yr PGWP . They gave me LOA within ONE week.
Thanks.
Hi Devansh,

I have also applied for the same program for May’21 intake. Can you please let me know how much time would it take to get the LOA? I applied end of December & still waiting for the offer from college! Worried as I just have 2 more months to get the study permit.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Vipin, I have alos applied for May'21 intake and yet to get LOA. APplied on Feb-7th and payment received conformation on 11th. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Connect me/ DM me to stay connected since we are almost in the same boat.
Hi Prakash
I’m also on the same boat. Let’s stay connected.

Feb 9, 2021
Hi Vipin, I have alos applied for May'21 intake and yet to get LOA. APplied on Feb-7th and payment received conformation on 11th. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Connect me/ DM me to stay connected since we are almost in the same boat.
hey bro really sorry for the late reply..i just saw your message now.. i really havent used these forums earlier..i simply checked my notifications now and saw your message.. so did you receive LOA?

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
hey bro really sorry for the late reply..i just saw your message now.. i really havent used these forums earlier..i simply checked my notifications now and saw your message.. so did you receive LOA?
Yes, I have received on 17th Feb and waiting to collect required documents. Please advice on the mandatory checklist

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi bro. I received one on 2nd but I have requested for a revised offer letter for a different program which I applied to! Awaiting for a response from the university.
Tried reaching out to university but no luck. Have raised it thru my representative. Fingers crossed! Worried abt the visa processing time

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Tried reaching out to university but no luck. Have raised it thru my representative. Fingers crossed! Worried abt the visa processing time
yes man, very less time and do you see anywhere that the visa processing time has come to normal to pre-covid levels?? Do we have any hope of leaving to canada in may??

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
No bro. I have not received the admission yet. Afraid that we dont have any intake for September as well for ITBA (1372). Not sure what to do..

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Guys i got my LoA for conestoga pertaining to the program, Electrical Eng technician Last week on Thursday.
And the due date mentioned is 26 march, Is it mandatory that i have to pay the deposite or The first year fee from my Account coz my agent is Considerably stubborn that i gotta pay the fees from my account, I gotta get a pancard and Other documents