+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
When did you apply? Can you share your timeline? Can you share your profile details like 10th,12th, and bachelor's percentage, Work experience ( if any ), and any gap between study or work? bachelor field of study
Applied on 12th August
10th - 92%
12th -80%
bachelors (IT) - 80
4 years work experience

singh1402

Aug 20, 2020
Applied on 12th August
10th - 92%
12th -80%
bachelors (IT) - 80
4 years work experience
Did you got this mail? Conestoga College has granted you access to manage your application on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal. If yes, when?

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Did you got this mail? Conestoga College has granted you access to manage your application on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal. If yes, when?
No I didn’t get that email. May be as I have went to Ontario colleges international applicant portal and reset my password myself. I directly got acceptance email.

yvettecio

Sep 3, 2020
Yes I recieved Loa in information technology business analysis program, it is a good program and we will be eligible for upto 3 yr PGWP . They gave me LOA within ONE week.
Thanks.
When is the semester starting ? And can I also still apply as of today Sept 3rd and still be considered?

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think there is no deadline mentioned on the website and its still open i guess. 4 years work exp after bachelors.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi guys. I have applied for a 1 year graduate certificate course in conestoga college for May’21 intake. Any idea as how should we check the status?

Feb 9, 2021
hi guys, i have applied for graduate certificate course in conestoga college for may 2021 intake. i applied on the 29th of december and received a application portal on the 14th of january. and its already the 9th of february and the status says NO Decision. any idea when the decisions will be out??

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
hi guys, i have applied for graduate certificate course in conestoga college for may 2021 intake. i applied on the 29th of december and received a application portal on the 14th of january. and its already the 9th of february and the status says NO Decision. any idea when the decisions will be out??
Hi Vipin, I have alos applied for May'21 intake and yet to get LOA. APplied on Feb-7th and payment received conformation on 11th. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Connect me/ DM me to stay connected since we are almost in the same boat.

Reactions: vipin mathew008