Hi
Can someone give review on Conestoga college
How is the program of IT business analysis graduate certificate
Is it good to study there
It is mentioned as 2 years duration so how many years of PGWP will we get

simransuresh

Aug 17, 2020
Hi,

I have applied for Jan 2021 intake in Conestoga.. given as within 7 days to get acceptance letter.. i applied 10 days back.
any idea when will I get? Has anyone got the loa?

Thanks

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
Yes I recieved Loa in information technology business analysis program, it is a good program and we will be eligible for upto 3 yr PGWP . They gave me LOA within ONE week.
Thanks.

singh1402

Aug 20, 2020
Yes I recieved Loa in information technology business analysis program, it is a good program and we will be eligible for upto 3 yr PGWP . They gave me LOA within ONE week.
Thanks.
Hello Devansh, when did you apply? Did you apply on your own or through the application board? How much time college gave you to submit the fee and all other documents.

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
I applied in the month of August, they gave 1 month time to pay tuition deposit that is 1250$ and one semester fees that is 9000$ and deadline is 60 days after receiving LOA . I APPLIED THROUGH AGENT. Document was just all marksheets of 10,12 and degree.

singh1402

Aug 20, 2020
I applied in the month of August, they gave 1 month's time to pay tuition deposit that is 1250$ and one semester fees that are $ 9000$ and the deadline is 60 days after receiving LOA. I APPLIED THROUGH AGENT. The document was just all mark sheets of 10,12 and degree.
Even though I applied in August for the same course ( Doon campus ) got an email regarding manage your application on 13th August. Can you confirm when did you get the email to manage your application for Ontariocolleges.ca. Moreover, what's your location? Can we connect via call?

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
Bro , I applied for September intake but my LOA was revoked because I didn't payed fees then I again requested to defer intake from sep to jan . So my case is different . Have patience you will receive your LOA because ITBA program is open so nothing to worry.

singh1402

Aug 20, 2020
Bro , I applied for September intake but my LOA was revoked because I didn't payed fees then I again requested to defer intake from sep to jan . So my case is different . Have patience you will receive your LOA because ITBA program is open so nothing to worry.
Can you share your profile details like 10th,12th, and bachelor's percentage, Work experience ( if any ), and any gap between study or work? bachelor field of study

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have applied for Lambton Sarnia, Conestoga and Langara colleges for Jan 2021 intake. I have already received acceptance from Lambton Sarnia for Computer Software and Database Development program. I am placed on waiting list for Langara web and mobile application design program and waiting for Conestoga college decision.

Sep 11th 2020 is due date to pay fees at Lambton Sarnia college to confirm the offer. So, wanted to understand from the forum if should i wait for Conestoga or Langara decision or should i go ahead and pay fees in lambton in case i dont receive any response from Conestoga and Langara by end of 5th Sep week.

Any inputs related to this are appreciated.

Thanks

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
I have applied for Lambton Sarnia, Conestoga and Langara colleges for Jan 2021 intake. I have already received acceptance from Lambton Sarnia for Computer Software and Database Development program. I am placed on waiting list for Langara web and mobile application design program and waiting for Conestoga college decision.

Sep 11th 2020 is due date to pay fees at Lambton Sarnia college to confirm the offer. So, wanted to understand from the forum if should i wait for Conestoga or Langara decision or should i go ahead and pay fees in lambton in case i dont receive any response from Conestoga and Langara by end of 5th Sep week.

Any inputs related to this are appreciated.

Thanks
You can ask Lambton college to provide extension for paying fees and after this is done you can peacefully wait for Conestoga to offer you LOA . THEN AFTER DECIDE WHICH ONE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU.

Reactions: VamShu

simransuresh

Aug 17, 2020
If you ask my opinion, I would ask you to wait for Langara/Conestoga.
Both are way better compared to Lambton based on my research.. and you have still more than 10 days.
So Please wait till Sept 8th and take a decision.

Note: You can also follow up the admissions team, about the decision. You may be considered soon.

Best of luck!

Reactions: VamShu

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
If you ask my opinion, I would ask you to wait for Langara/Conestoga.
Both are way better compared to Lambton based on my research.. and you have still more than 10 days.
So Please wait till Sept 8th and take a decision.

Note: You can also follow up the admissions team, about the decision. You may be considered soon.

Best of luck!
Thank you..

singh1402

Aug 20, 2020
I got my Conestoga Loa today.
When did you apply? Can you share your timeline? Can you share your profile details like 10th,12th, and bachelor's percentage, Work experience ( if any ), and any gap between study or work? bachelor field of study