+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college sept 2020 intake offer letter

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Well as per percentage it is between 65-80 % ...i wanted to ask u what happens if we pay fees in Conestoga and do not confirm invoice..??
I am not sure what you mean by "do not confirm"? If you pay your fee and do not confirm the offer, College will reach out to you. I am still not sue if 1500$ deposit is refundable if you drop out from the offer, i think it can be adjusted if you plan for future studies at the college. I could be wrong. You can reach out to the college too. For my question i reached out but they said credential evaluator would evaluate after the degree is produced.

Reactions: SAVY1111

SAVY1111

May 30, 2020
I am not sure what you mean by "do not confirm"? If you pay your fee and do not confirm the offer, College will reach out to you. I am still not sue if 1500$ deposit is refundable if you drop out from the offer, i think it can be adjusted if you plan for future studies at the college. I could be wrong. You can reach out to the college too. For my question i reached out but they said credential evaluator would evaluate after the degree is produced.
Actually i applied for community and social service management in sept 20 intake and got offer...i paid the fees but after fee payment course turned to be online so i have asked for refund....by fee confirm i meant when you confirm your invoice on student portal...what happens if you don't confirm your invoice...you get refund and no admission??

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
well, I am not really sure, how things work when you are aboard with the program. Your best bet would be reaching out the college, as you are not in Canada and paying full fee isn't legit if the program is online at the moment.

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Applied in Feb 2020 and got acceptance letter on 12 Feb 2020
13th of March was last date for deposit $1500

I would like to ask about deferral policy of Conestoga college, Can I defer my program anytime before start of the classes? or their any deadline?

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Actually i applied for community and social service management in sept 20 intake and got offer...i paid the fees but after fee payment course turned to be online so i have asked for refund....by fee confirm i meant when you confirm your invoice on student portal...what happens if you don't confirm your invoice...you get refund and no admission??
What I know from their website, first, student should accept invoice, then make a payment. This is a college procedure but i don't think it will effect cancellation procedures.

A complete guide to the Refund and Withdrawal Policy can be found on the Conestoga International website at:

https://international.conestogac.on.ca/how-to-apply/international-fees.htm#refund