+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga College - Information Technology Business Analysis Operations

Bhagi Sri

Aug 27, 2019
I got the LOA from conestoga !Anyone for information technology business analysis for the jan2020 intake?WhatsApp me :- 9656155286
Hi Syam..

Me too applied for the same course Jan 2020 But i didn't received any decision from them...

Through which consultancy u approached can u give me info abt it?

Syampsp2

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Syam..

Me too applied for the same course Jan 2020 But i didn't received any decision from them...

Through which consultancy u approached can u give me info abt it?
It takes almost 1 month to get the offer letter! I applied through idp!

umangdbz

Jul 18, 2020
Hey guys, Am a Commerce student, currently pursuing business management. Is this course suitable for me.(I am comfortable with IT but know no programming).
If not, Can you guys suggest the best course that combines IT and commerce?

Jashans

Nov 17, 2021
Hi yeah, i've 6 years of experience as an Advanced Affiliate Marketer for a British firm online. I also have an MBA in Marketing and Systems as well as, additional qualification of SAP CRM as Application Associate. I own a Partnership Firm with my parents too.
Hi,

I completed Btech in2013 inCSE
Post that I have continuous work experience in Siftware Testing upto 2021

should I apply for this? What is chance of visa as people suggest me to apply for university because of my work experience. They say I will not get Visa for a college.

also I applied for offer letter on 25th Oct and what is time limit to get offer letter

FavourBibi

Sep 17, 2021
Please I have few questions,
*Please can I get post graduate work permit (PGWP) from a college GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM OF 2 YEARS?

*Pls what is the difference between these 3; PGD , Post graduate certificate and college graduate certificate?

Can someone with Bsc. Degree go for college graduate certificate program ?

Yes the school Conestega college is on DLI list.

Also pls can anyone suggest PGD courses for a computer science graduate and schools that offer them I can't find any

Is it possible to get PGD in Computer science?

Isabat

Sep 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Guys,

I got visa for IT Business Analysis Operations program for september 2016 at conestoga college.

Looking forward to meet you all.
---------Hi Kunal,
I suppose you must be done with your program. can you please share your experience.