+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional Offer Letter - Urgent advise required, please help

imsumit9317

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Guys I have bcom 5 th semester result pending but I have all other documents I.e. the marks sheet of 5 semester.shall I go for conditinal visa? I mean will my file would be proceeded without a semester degree and full degree???

Plz reply plz
for filing visa you need all your transcripts .....

anshul2710

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys! I read somewhere on this website that we can apply for study permit whilst waiting for the offer letter from the college. Is that possible? I applied for a PG diploma course ( Financial Management) sept 2018 intake in GBC and humber. Please help me out!

Reactions: imsumit9317

imsumit9317

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys! I read somewhere on this website that we can apply for study permit whilst waiting for the offer letter from the college. Is that possible? I applied for a PG diploma course ( Financial Management) sept 2018 intake in GBC and humber. Please help me out!
you can't file your visa application without letter of acceptance from college you applied

purvajapatel

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I too got a conditional offer letter they wanted my degree certificate which is still not issued ..its convocation is still not done i have sent a provisional degree certi of university...will they give me unconditional offer letter and if they dont than can i apply with conditional offer letter????plze help

purvajapatel

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I too got a conditional offer letter they wanted my degree certificate which is still not issued ..its convocation is still not done i have sent a provisional degree certi of university...will they give me unconditional offer letter and if they dont than can i apply with conditional offer letter????plze help
I have no time they mentioned a deadline for visa application m confused what to do now??

VenusPond

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys i applied for my study permit from Srilanka. When i applied i have submitted both my conditional acceptance letter and Conditions clearing letter together. After giving medicals they again requested for "Confirmation of unconditional acceptance from the University in Canada". Has anyone experienced this? I wonder if this is their normal routine process? Do i have to upload the same again?