+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional Offer Letter - Urgent advise required, please help

Endgame

Aug 4, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I'm an Indian student and I have received admit from a Canadian University for Jan 2011 entry. I have completed my BE in June 2010. I have got the conditional offer letter from the university, which has the condition that I have to submit my degree certificate before Dec 15, 2010.

Now I have a confusion regarding the visa docs, do I have to submit the unconditional offer letter with the study permit application form ? or will it be alright if I submit the conditional offer letter.

The problem with unconditional offer letter is that I will get it after submitting the degree certificate to the univ. This will further delay the study permit submission around 30 days.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Endgame said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm an Indian student and I have received admit from a Canadian University for Jan 2011 entry. I have completed my BE in June 2010. I have got the conditional offer letter from the university, which has the condition that I have to submit my degree certificate before Dec 15, 2010.

Now I have a confusion regarding the visa docs, do I have to submit the unconditional offer letter with the study permit application form ? or will it be alright if I submit the conditional offer letter.

The problem with unconditional offer letter is that I will get it after submitting the degree certificate to the univ. This will further delay the study permit submission around 30 days.

no you cant submit this un conditional offer letter for study visa...........canada embassy needs official acceptance letter which will issued to you by the college/uni after sending your complete docs and after paying the fee...............

what college you applied :
course name :
one semester fee :

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ heartbeat

yaar as fas as i knw tou university do not send again the unconditonal offer letter...the conditional offerr letter is also an official acceptence letter as it is written clearly on the letter..

well like if u have condition that to submit degree then jus submit it to the college and submit it to embessy too...embessy just need that original document that caused condition on ur admission.

wat do u say ?

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
kugaa said:
@ heartbeat

yaar as fas as i knw tou university do not send again the unconditonal offer letter...the conditional offerr letter is also an official acceptence letter as it is written clearly on the letter..

well like if u have condition that to submit degree then jus submit it to the college and submit it to embessy too...embessy just need that original document that caused condition on ur admission.

wat do u say ?
off course he must submit the official acceptance letter 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ heartbeat

yaar conditional offer letter is also an official acceptence letter.....
so then wat u say ?

what?

Aug 20, 2010
Apply with conditional offer letter only. I also applied with a conditional one, but the conditions were a bit different, your GPA should be > 3.0 and blah blah.

Endgame

Aug 4, 2010
@heartbeat - The offer letter which I have received is also the OFFICIAL. Even they have sent a letter especially for study permit purpose which states the details of funding provided by the university. And regarding payment of fees, I have contacted them, they have said that fees must be paid when I will be there. No initial fees. The only confusion I was having is that my offer letter states following points

Please note that in order to finalize your admission, the following documents must be sent to this office by Dec 15, 2010
-> One official copy of your final transcripts and degree certificate showing that your Bachelor of Engineering degree is awarded.
@Kugaa - Yup, I was also thinking of the same, since first line of the offer letter says
We are pleased to offer you admission in.....
And I believe since its also official they will not send another letter. As it happens in US univs that you must submit your final transcripts when you are there. And I will be submitting all the marksheets and Degree certificate to the embassy as well.

what?

Aug 20, 2010
Endgame said:
And I will be submitting all the marksheets and Degree certificate to the embassy as well.
Ya do that with the conditional letter, i didn't even attach bank statement or any other document proving my ties with home country. I got my visa in 15 days. Good luck to you. Don't get stressed, keep it simple.

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@endgame

hey u have got admsion in university of laberta i guess coz these same line were written on my official acceptence letter............so u r going to uni of alberta ?

n tell the course for which ur going ?

Endgame

Aug 4, 2010
@kugaa - I have got admission in Univ of Calgary, and the course is M.Sc. in Computer Science. So you are in Univ of Alberta, do you know any one in Calgary ?

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hello I have a similar problem as yours .

Could you please give me email id.

did you apply with the conditional letter and did you get ur study permit

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
hello
i also have applied to university of alberta for M.eng course sept 2012.. bro plz tell me how much tym univ. takes for final decision.. itz been around a month after i submtd all necessry document.. I have sent provisional degree certificate along with my transcripts.Bear tracks shows that application is complete is thr ny chance of conditional acceptance .

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Hi,
I have got conditional letter from Ottawa based Non-SPP College for One Year Post Graduate Certificate course in Computer Technology.
My condition is submit IELTS score before June2066
I will be thankful If someone can clear my doubts

If I paid 1st Semester fee and got study visa on conditional letter and later could not secure required band in IELTS.
Then what will happen ????
* Will I get my Fee refund ?
* College will chance to enroll ESL
etc...

Please Help

Neharika24

Dec 17, 2017
Guys I have bcom 5 th semester result pending but I have all other documents I.e. the marks sheet of 5 semester.shall I go for conditinal visa? I mean will my file would be proceeded without a semester degree and full degree???

Plz reply plz

Reactions: imsumit9317