+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Friends.... As i already told you that i GOT admission in Concordia in Sept 2012... i just deffered the admission to MAY 2013... and now my Acceptance letter is just received and now i am going to apply for CAQ which will take 30 Days almost.... What if i just deffer the admission again.... I have to Renew the CAQ... or not ?? and what you say should i apply for visa after receiving the CAQ now in FEB ??? I am applying alone... not Consultant.... no Agent

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
soon….if God wills :)
hassancheema36 said:
Friends.... As i already told you that i GOT admission in Concordia in Sept 2012... i just deffered the admission to MAY 2013... and now my Acceptance letter is just received and now i am going to apply for CAQ which will take 30 Days almost.... What if i just deffer the admission again.... I have to Renew the CAQ... or not ?? and what you say should i apply for visa after receiving the CAQ now in FEB ??? I am applying alone... not Consultant.... no Agent
Hi Hasancheema36
i think i will also have to apply for deferral due to visa delay :(

1.will u tell me how many days did they too to issue a deferral ?
2. did u just filled up deferral form and emailed it to the person who signed ur offer letter ?
3. How did u send the cheque of 25dollar ?/ did u scanned and emailed the copy to the same person??
4. Do i need to apply for CAQ each time I defer ??

i'll appreciate ur reply

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am considering applying to MEng Mech/Aero for Fall 2013. I see many of you have mentioned 10th and 12th percentages, but have you guys sent any copies of result online? I mean I haven't seen 10th/12th documents required in Supporting Document list on the website. Havent applied yet, is that too late?

My profile:

10th 85%
12th 75.6%
B.E.: 65% with 6 backlogs all cleared.
IELTS 7
One International Conference Presentation

I would like to make a note that the backlogs were in initial time of study when I wasnt comfortable with college atmosphere. Last years were very good.

Anyone can tell me what are my chances and suggest any other uni. for Mech admissions where my score is a good fit.

Thank in advance :) I hope to see some of you in sep 2013. :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

hassancheema36 said:

1. Your CAQ is valid for 48 months, so you do not need to apply again.
2. You should apply for visa once you have CAQ reference number in hand.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

shethroh said:
Hi all,

I am considering applying to MEng Mech/Aero for Fall 2013. I see many of you have mentioned 10th and 12th percentages, but have you guys sent any copies of result online? I mean I haven't seen 10th/12th documents required in Supporting Document list on the website. Havent applied yet, is that too late?

My profile:

10th 85%
12th 75.6%
B.E.: 65% with 6 backlogs all cleared.
IELTS 7
One International Conference Presentation

I would like to make a note that the backlogs were in initial time of study when I wasnt comfortable with college atmosphere. Last years were very good.

Anyone can tell me what are my chances and suggest any other uni. for Mech admissions where my score is a good fit.

Thank in advance :) I hope to see some of you in sep 2013. :)

1. For Master degree programs, 11th/12th percentage is irrelevant. Only UG matters.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Elora89 said:
Hi Hasancheema36
i think i will also have to apply for deferral due to visa delay :(

1.will u tell me how many days did they too to issue a deferral ?
2. did u just filled up deferral form and emailed it to the person who signed ur offer letter ?
3. How did u send the cheque of 25dollar ?/ did u scanned and emailed the copy to the same person??
4. Do i need to apply for CAQ each time I defer ??

i'll appreciate ur reply

1. Deferral letter is nothing but a new LOA with a new date.
2. Request your school to issue one, just to save time you can use email-print out copy.
3. No, your CAQ is valid for 48 months.

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Master of Software Engineering at Concordia University.
How many recommendation letters should I need to provide? Is it enough to provide 2 recommendation letters?
Should it be faxed from referees to Concordia or will they accept recommendation letters in sealed covers?
How many words should Letter of intent contain?

Thanks,
T.Vinodini

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I got accepted to cocncordia for sep 2013 however i need to defer it to jan 2014 due to some personal reasons
My question is
Does deferral means cancellation of admission?
Do in need to submit that 250$ fees again?
How can I send the 25$ deferral fees
And where I need to mention my student is and name in bank details

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkapoor said:
Hi

I got accepted to cocncordia for sep 2013 however i need to defer it to jan 2014 due to some personal reasons
My question is
Does deferral means cancellation of admission?
Do in need to submit that 250$ fees again?
How can I send the 25$ deferral fees
And where I need to mention my student is and name in bank details

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello Guys..

I hold an offer of Concordia University Also Hold the CAQ.

I would like to Clear your Confusion about the questions you asked.

First Question is.. If you Applied For CAQ for September session You Can Deffer Your Admission to January Session And For that you Dont Need to Renew You CAQ. If you want to Defer it for more than one Session... i-e From Sep to May Session then You Need to Renew your CAQ as its clearly written in the CAQ that this Document can only be USED for Two Session i-e Sep2013 and Jan 2014. For Any other Deferral you must have renew it ignoring the Validity of the CAQ.

@rKapoor No You Dont need to pay the 250 Dollars again if you have paid it once. That 250 Dollars are Submitted in your account as FEES. So whenever you have to join you dont need to pay it again. :)

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaseemWasii said:
Hello Guys..

I hold an offer of Concordia University Also Hold the CAQ.

I would like to Clear your Confusion about the questions you asked.

First Question is.. If you Applied For CAQ for September session You Can Deffer Your Admission to January Session And For that you Dont Need to Renew You CAQ. If you want to Defer it for more than one Session... i-e From Sep to May Session then You Need to Renew your CAQ as its clearly written in the CAQ that this Document can only be USED for Two Session i-e Sep2013 and Jan 2014. For Any other Deferral you must have renew it ignoring the Validity of the CAQ.

@ rKapoor No You Dont need to pay the 250 Dollars again if you have paid it once. That 250 Dollars are Submitted in your account as FEES. So whenever you have to join you dont need to pay it again. :)

Thanks Waseem

For which session you have applied in Concordia
And which course
Can you share your profile

May 10, 2013
I have finally landed admissions to Concordia Montreal, Carleton Ottawa and University of Ottawa, Ottawa. This confused soul needs some expert advice on which University to choose .. ..
Quality of education and job scenarios in Montreal and Ottawa are the only things I am looking for. My course is M Eng in Electrical and Computer Engineering.

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Hi ,,

Got admitted in Concordia University College of Alberta, edmonton, for Jan 2014.. I think there are not much pakistanis going for Master of Information security in CUCA. if there is someone going for the same .. reply me

@Bitians
message you ...

concordia.ab.ca