Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0013 said:
Hi ,,

Got admitted in Concordia University College of Alberta, edmonton, for Jan 2014.. I think there are not much pakistanis going for Master of Information security in CUCA. if there is someone going for the same .. reply me

@ Bitians
message you ...

concordia.ab.ca

Have you applied for visa i also got the admission .

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Anyone in MSc in Administration Program (Marketing, Finance, Management)? I am interested in the program and would like to know more about the school :D

Thank you in advance

digitalgame

Jul 20, 2011
hi guys,

i am bit perplexed to apply in Concordia University College of Alberta bkz its a private univ and what i think visa chance is bit low compare than Govt univ as an UG student. what you think.

thanks

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Have you applied for visa i also got the admission

Dude i am unable to file visa due to delay in pre deposit processing and hence again applied to next session..

shikaf

Jan 11, 2014
HELLO,
here is my case:
i submitted my application at 13 december for a study permit application and there is someone of my friend submit at 20 December

who admit on 20 December got refused at 11 January
and about me till now i still don't have any answer

from Beirut Lebanon

i contacted them about my application they said they r waiting the security checks results

can any one or any expert in dis experience tell me if am in good position or in bad position ? and my university got started at 6 January already
any idea? guys am tired of waiting its almost 42 days

zim1988

Oct 12, 2014
I request everyone who has got confirmed admissions in Concordia University to please share their profile. This would help everyone planning to apply to the university to evaluate the kind of profiles accepted.