N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
thefarhan10 said:
M.ENG in Electrical and computer Engineering . now i am seriously thinking to go to UK in january .
i think i cannot leave pakistan till september 2013, if i want for canadian university and CHC Islamabad decision. i have to go to higher studies and i have an option to go to UK.
bro . just giving you advise. you should know uk is more costly than canada and pr chances are rare and so are jobs. so think. you can apply for NZ though if you want. rest it's your decision.

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ms.mech said:
bro . just giving you advise. you should know uk is more costly than canada and pr chances are rare and so are jobs. so think. you can apply for NZ though if you want. rest it's your decision.
basically , i have no job at this time . i have to leave pak as soon as possible . i believe on my ALLAH .

Talha khi

Nov 27, 2012
hello, i need help i am applying for fall 2013 M.Eng Electrical Engg, kindly tell me in the form it asks me to chose a field of research i want to study POWER SYSTEMS but it requires two more entries shall i fill them randomly? and does it effects my admission in power systems?

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Talha khi said:
hello, i need help i am applying for fall 2013 M.Eng Electrical Engg, kindly tell me in the form it asks me to chose a field of research i want to study POWER SYSTEMS but it requires two more entries shall i fill them randomly? and does it effects my admission in power systems?
no, just fill for power system . it does not matter. but remember one thing , if you want to go to canada. it almost takes 1 year.

mankc

Nov 20, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I think everyone is asking questions and only a few questions gets answered.
So let us try to answer questions to what guys posts before asking ours.

I am new here so I don't actually have answers to the questions.

My own question is I want to apply for admission to study information system security.

After one gets accepted, what are the next procedures?
Go for your visa or do you have to apply for some kind of study permit from Quebec provience
before the visa?

Can someone help please?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mankc said:
Hello Everyone,

I think everyone is asking questions and only a few questions gets answered.
So let us try to answer questions to what guys posts before asking ours.

I am new here so I don't actually have answers to the questions.

My own question is I want to apply for admission to study information system security.

After one gets accepted, what are the next procedures?
Go for your visa or do you have to apply for some kind of study permit from Quebec provience
before the visa?

Can someone help please?
if ur applying to concordia university or any university in Quebec province then after getting admission to university u have to first apply for CAQ(quebec immigration) then once accepted u attach that letter and apply for study permit/visa....

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
I got Accepted in May 2013. Meng Information System Security.... And Tell me what is the procedure of Applying for CAQ, My Company is Sponsoring me for Studies ???

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
hassancheema36 said:
I got Accepted in May 2013. Meng Information System Security.... And Tell me what is the procedure of Applying for CAQ, My Company is Sponsoring me for Studies ???
its a straight forward process....ave u got the acceptance letter? if u got acceptance from concordia university u will get 3 copies of acceptance letters. use original offer letter for CAQ photocopies will not be accepted.
here is the link for caq application

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/index.html

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassancheema36 said:

when u applied for conccordia university ? i applied on 23 sept. and still waiting.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sna29 said:
i have applied for may document received on 5 nov when i can expect a decision by the uni ?
i applied in june and got acceptanc in oct....so may take a few months

mankc

Nov 20, 2012
mead said:
if ur applying to concordia university or any university in Quebec province then after getting admission to university u have to first apply for CAQ(quebec immigration) then once accepted u attach that letter and apply for study permit/visa....

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate. Can you post the link for the CAQ website?
What do they require, like what do I need to send to them and to what address?
And will that be the document I will travel with into Quebec?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mankc said:
Thanks for the response, I really appreciate. Can you post the link for the CAQ website?
What do they require, like what do I need to send to them and to what address?
And will that be the document I will travel with into Quebec?
please read all my posts above i have posted CAQ link there......it has all the info

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Let me ask a Question here.... Applying in Quebec and Getting admission, Or Applying in torronto and getting admission.... which is Better ??