+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019 - winter

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Have u got ur offer letter?
No
My portal status show "Congratulation ! you have got conditional admission, you will get others details in your offer shortly. Welcome to concordia university ".
i asked them when i wiil get my offer letter they told shortly & one of my friend told they will send with in week

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
No
My portal status show "Congratulation ! you have got conditional admission, you will get others details in your offer shortly. Welcome to concordia university ".
i asked them when i wiil get my offer letter they told shortly & one of my friend told they will send with in week
Congrates! In what course u are going and what was percentage in previous study.

marianalira

Aug 9, 2018
hello Mariana,
I faced the same problem regarding supervisors [ no one answered me ].
the admission office proposed to me to change my program type from MASc to MEng because I couldn't find a supervisor, i accepted the offer and my application status is still "At your request, we have changed your program. You will be notified of the decision once your file has been assessed".
hopefully we will get the decisions soon
Best regards,
I reached out to them and ask to change programs. My status is the same as yours since September 12th. Getting too anxious as the we reach the end of September.

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
hi bro, i have also applied for M.Eng in Civil Engineering for January 2019 intake. Can you please share your profile and when did you apply for the program?
7.5 bands. 70 per cent in b. Tech. From kurukshetra university. 2016 pass out. Applying for may intake in construction engineering. What about u?