+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019 - winter

nnenna26

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone...any update on the admission status from anyone? I also applied for M.Eng Electrical and Computer engineering and I am yet to receive an offer from the university. Its been more than 3 months my status changed to "being assessed". Guys I am freaking out lol...I literally check my mail every 2 hours. I sent an email to the university and the lady replied stating that admissions will be given by mid September. Has any one gotten a response from them recently?

Reactions: Gsan

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Hi everyone...any update on the admission status from anyone? I also applied for M.Eng Electrical and Computer engineering and I am yet to receive an offer from the university. Its been more than 3 months my status changed to "being assessed". Guys I am freaking out lol...I literally check my mail every 2 hours. I sent an email to the university and the lady replied stating that admissions will be given by mid September. Has any one gotten a response from them recently?
When you applied ? In which month

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
I applied June and my status changed to "your file is being assessed" after one week of application...yesterday made it three months exactly.
Same statu in my portal since june and already it's more than 3 months & i have applied in may. Don't know how much time will it take for discussion

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
Hi Gsan,

Are you waiting for the admission result and response from professors as well?

I also applied for a graduate program for Winter 2019 intake at Concordia on 31st May, still haven't received anything up to now. They said it took 12 weeks to process. I emailed them at the end of the 8th week to ask for my application status and got an answer telling me to wait for another 3-4 weeks :)

I guess this is how they normally take time to consider application.

Good luck with your application btw :)
Thu
Hello, i have also applied MEng ECE for jan 2019 intake in Concordia, applied in may and on 8th june status changed "your fine is been assessed...." & i m waiting for discussion from three months 8-12 weeks time period is already completed on 8th sept.

Does anyone know how much time they will take for discussion making ?

Bucz i m running out of time for CAQ & for VISA.

Gsan

Jul 28, 2018
Hi,
I applied to M.A.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering and finished my application by June 15th.
On the 10th of July, my status changed to "Your file has been reviewed and a supervisor needs to be identified before a decision can be made".
I contacted some potencial supervisors, but none replied yet. What happens if no supervisor choose me? Can I be invited to attend to MEng in ECE?
When are the acceptance letter that needs a supervisor usually sent?
hello Mariana,
I faced the same problem regarding supervisors [ no one answered me ].
the admission office proposed to me to change my program type from MASc to MEng because I couldn't find a supervisor, i accepted the offer and my application status is still "At your request, we have changed your program. You will be notified of the decision once your file has been assessed".
hopefully we will get the decisions soon
Best regards,

Reactions: marianalira

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
I have few doubts. Can anybody help?
1 how to submit letter of reference? Through my email address or my referee will send it through his own email ID?
2 can anyone send me sample of letter of references?
3 will I have to courier transcripts to Concordia university.if yes, then how many days it takes?
How long sop we need to write?

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
hello Mariana,
I faced the same problem regarding supervisors [ no one answered me ].
the admission office proposed to me to change my program type from MASc to MEng because I couldn't find a supervisor, i accepted the offer and my application status is still "At your request, we have changed your program. You will be notified of the decision once your file has been assessed".
hopefully we will get the decisions soon
Best regards,
I got conditional acceptance on 17 Sept, Monday. Just waiting for offer letter they told soon they will send.

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018
1 how to submit letter of reference? Through my email address or my referee will send it through his own email ID?
3 will I have to courier transcripts to Concordia university.if yes, then how many days it takes?
Letter of Reference - You must sign 3 letter of reference from professor ( minimum 3 copies from each ). Upload Scan letter of reference to student portal & better if you courier then all your docs i.e LOR, all mark-sheet result true copy, transcript, etc.

UOIT have their own LOR, you have to download from UOIT letter of reference and you respectively faculty have to fill it up and then they have to mail to UOIT from professional id ( not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com).

As soon as they get your LOR they will send email to your respective faculty asking about your profile in college, how they know you and all.

Courier then after you get your student id and password i think it would be better. Courier will take 4 days. Your transcript should be sealed in envelope
SOP - 2 pages max

Concordia university will take time in discussion making. I have applied on 5th May 2018 for January 2019 master's program and i got conditional acceptance on 17th Sept 2018, still i am left to receive my offer letter, they said they will send soon.

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
Letter of Reference - You must sign 3 letter of reference from professor ( minimum 3 copies from each ). Upload Scan letter of reference to student portal & better if you courier then all your docs i.e LOR, all mark-sheet result true copy, transcript, etc.

UOIT have their own LOR, you have to download from UOIT letter of reference and you respectively faculty have to fill it up and then they have to mail to UOIT from professional id ( not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com).

As soon as they get your LOR they will send email to your respective faculty asking about your profile in college, how they know you and all.

Courier then after you get your student id and password i think it would be better. Courier will take 4 days. Your transcript should be sealed in envelope
SOP - 2 pages max

Concordia university will take time in discussion making. I have applied on 5th May 2018 for January 2019 master's program and i got conditional acceptance on 17th Sept 2018, still i am left to receive my offer letter, they said they will send soon.
Thanks for replying . Please tell me should all the three letter of reference have different content or same content in all of them just signed by three different professors.

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
Try to keep content somewhat different.
Have u got ur offer letter?