+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concerned!!

S24

Apr 10, 2019
Are you okay to wait? If not; call them up again and remind them that your application has exceeded the normal processing time. If you WISH; You could contact your local MP. Please check the google reviews about them before contacting. Just in case!!

OK I will try to do that.

S24

Apr 10, 2019
OK I will try to do that.
Called ircc this morning and they said that the mississauga proxessing center is just waiting to finalize a test date for me. So they will be contacting me with that date soon.

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Called ircc this morning and they said that the mississauga proxessing center is just waiting to finalize a test date for me. So they will be contacting me with that date soon.
That's what they told me 2 months back - no test invite as of yet :)

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
You will get it soon. Just live and enjoy

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
This doesn't mean you won't get ur invite before mine. There is really no logic behind this. There are few May applicants from Mississauga who already had their oath. On the other hand, I know a friend who just got her test invite after 20 months (she applied in Aug 2017 and was tagged for test since March 2018). Just stay positive! It will come when it's meant to.

canvisa_gr8

Jul 11, 2012
Hi I m in same boat , my processing went to Mississauga . I applied FEB 2018. Processing Started on APR-30th 2018. Last week raised the web form no response yet. Called the CIC (to speak to an agent 1-888-242-2100 >> 4>>3>>0). Same age old generic answer , "the family requests are taking longer time". Nothing is requested to me or pending. I have friend who applied around FEB 2018 , processing time MAY -2018 got their test date . There is no sequence. Seems Waiting is the best policy .

JPBless

May 14, 2018
You will get it soon. Just live and enjoy
Jayson... please stop misusing the adverb SOON like IRCC does. For IRCC (especially GTA centres) soon, on the average, could mean 1 year. The adverb soon is mostly for applicants outside GTA. Check the various spreadsheets if you like.

Anyway Just for laughs... lol

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Jayson... please stop misusing the adverb SOON like IRCC does. For IRCC (especially GTA centres) soon, on the average, could mean 1 year. The adverb soon is mostly for applicants outside GTA. Check the various spreadsheets if you like.

Anyway Just for laughs... lol
You got it mate! Never using SOON for YOU!
LoL

S24

Apr 10, 2019
Hi I m in same boat , my processing went to Mississauga . I applied FEB 2018. Processing Started on APR-30th 2018. Last week raised the web form no response yet. Called the CIC (to speak to an agent 1-888-242-2100 >> 4>>3>>0). Same age old generic answer , "the family requests are taking longer time". Nothing is requested to me or pending. I have friend who applied around FEB 2018 , processing time MAY -2018 got their test date . There is no sequence. Seems Waiting is the best policy .

I have come to realize that waiting is the best policy. There is nothing much I can do. I will not think about it to much. Thanks for sharing.