+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concerned - uploaded wrong document on application

orld2104

Oct 25, 2019
Hello everybody.

I am concerned about a problem on my application that I just recently realized.

I has been 30 days that I've submitted my application (biometrics and medical exams already done and passed), but I just found out that on "Employment Reference Letter", instead of the actual letters, I instead uploaded the "Motivation Letter" that the company has sent me on the beginning of the process.

The actual reference letters were uploaded along the "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered", but I'm not sure if they will be valid for the other entry mentioned above, because the proof also contains my diplomas.

Could someone help me? Should I contact the IRCC to send the letters on the actual field, or to mention they are present along the "Proof"?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Thanks, should I upload the document or maybe just explain that the letters are also present on the other document I've sent?
However you go about it, make sure the person reading gets a clear picture of the mistake and provide any missing documentation anyway.. Hopefully they'll properly add it to your application :) Good luck!

Reactions: orld2104

sesangel2519

Dec 20, 2019
Hello orld2014, I am facing the same problem with my application. I realized my mistake 1 day after submission and have already contacted the IRCC via the web form. Did they accept your correction and approved your application? Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Hertaberlin

Hertaberlin

Feb 8, 2020
Hello orld2014, I am facing the same problem with my application. I realized my mistake 1 day after submission and have already contacted the IRCC via the web form. Did they accept your correction and approved your application? Thank you for your help!
The same thing happened to me. I uploaded the medical visit instead of my wife's degree. I sent a webform. How did it go for you ? Thanks and good luck.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Hello everybody.

I am concerned about a problem on my application that I just recently realized.

I has been 30 days that I've submitted my application (biometrics and medical exams already done and passed), but I just found out that on "Employment Reference Letter", instead of the actual letters, I instead uploaded the "Motivation Letter" that the company has sent me on the beginning of the process.

The actual reference letters were uploaded along the "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered", but I'm not sure if they will be valid for the other entry mentioned above, because the proof also contains my diplomas.

Could someone help me? Should I contact the IRCC to send the letters on the actual field, or to mention they are present along the "Proof"?
heyy did you get any response? i made same mistake

Oct 31, 2020
Hello,
My agent has uploaded my old gic certificate on my visa application. I don't know what to do or how to cancel the application. I am student applying from outside Canada.

PLEASE HELP.

Last edited:

danush123

Apr 24, 2023
Did you get a reply from IRCC? Were you granted a visa without any issue?