Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
International caregiver to whom we sponsored got job offer from us and got visa stamped on her passport in October 2023.

She landed on her own, never met us and in Feb 2023, sent an email that she can not RESUME job stating "I just want to inform you about your Job Offer for me.Sir, I am so sorry I wont be able to resume my employment with you due to my working arrangement which is not conforming to employment standard under hccp."

Now what to do ? I feel so cheated

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
International caregiver to whom we sponsored got job offer from us and got visa stamped on her passport in October 2023.

She landed on her own, never met us and in Feb 2023, sent an email that she can not RESUME job stating "I just want to inform you about your Job Offer for me.Sir, I am so sorry I wont be able to resume my employment with you due to my working arrangement which is not conforming to employment standard under hccp."

Very sorry to hear that.
I do know people who are looking to transition. Have you been on the Facebook groups or Telegram? What if some people just want their spouse to get their open work permit and then they become stay-at-home moms/people. Then the spouse gets PR through other means like Express Entry.

Adan Shahid

Aug 26, 2021

Adan Shahid

Aug 26, 2021
Since she is in Canada.. you can file a complaint as employer for not serving the notice period which is on the offer letter.. also inform IRCC of her intension and never joining the employer .. and request revocation of her status as her intent was fraud.. thats all you can try

Olamilekan12

Feb 9, 2024

Please sir/ma I need this job,am honest and trustworthy,I have 12 months caregiver experience and am from Nigeria

Don koloun

Feb 10, 2024
Hello good day to he/she reading this right now.
Please can you help me or connect me with anybody who can sponsor me to canada through work permit?
Please if you can or have anyone in demand of gardener, cleaner l, waiter or bar attendant am fully ready and promise to be whole heartedly devoted to him or her on rendering my duties.