+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complted IELTS Need guidance in starting the process

madhav1683

Apr 3, 2015
HI friends

Have completed my IELTS and scored a band of 6.5. I'm a Mechanical Engineer having work experience in sales and marketing for 10+ years. At present working as a Manager in one of the automobile company for last 5 years.

Need to start the process, can I go with consultancy for further process. Pl suggest

jamaicanvibes

Jan 1, 2015
madhav1683 said:
HI friends

Have completed my IELTS and scored a band of 6.5. I'm a Mechanical Engineer having work experience in sales and marketing for 10+ years. At present working as a Manager in one of the automobile company for last 5 years.

Need to start the process, can I go with consultancy for further process. Pl suggest
GM,
you can use the following as a guide to start. The sooner the better. ensure you have the wes evaluations and ielts at hand and ready.
Go to cic website and use the online tool to determine eligibility.

Step 2: Click on check your eligibility and answer all the questions. Once all the questions are answered the results page would inform you whether you are eligible or not. You would be issued a personal reference code which needs to be used while filling the express entry profile. Print the page for your future reference.
The above 2 steps are not mandatory but would save time later.
Step 3: Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.
Register to get a key if you are a new user.

Step 4After registering and logging in select the Express Entry
Step 5: Enter the personal reference code you got as part of Step 1 and Step 2.
Step 6: Enter the details as requested.
If you do not have a surname you can use Not Applicable. or N/A. The forms to be submitted are mentioned below.
a) Personal Details
b) Contact Details
c) Study and Languages
d) Application Details
e) Representative
f) Work History
If you have an accompanying spouse you have 3 more forms to fill.
a) Personal Details
b) Study and Languages
c) Work History
Step 8: Complete all the forms and continue.
Step 9: Electronically sign the application and transmit.
Step 10: Log back to your profile and see the application status you can see the total points that have been allocated to you.
Step 11: Sit Back, Relax and wait for Invitation to Apply.