Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
just submitted i have to used safari app on my phone

mkarish

Jul 7, 2023
The solution that worked for me:
1. Change anything on the travels form and hit the complete application button.
2. open Schedule A and hit the complete application button without changing anything.
3. open the Additional Family form and hit the complete application button without changing anything.
4. Change anything on the generic form and hit the complete application button.

it is important to change any field in travels and generic form.

The sequence should be as explained above.

Amr0000

Oct 18, 2021
Hey guys!

I just called IRCC and they said they are aware of the glitch and their IT is working on it. The lady said to keep an eye out for a maintenance announcement. She doesn't know when it will be fixed or if it is safe to submit the application in the current glitch.

She also adviced to submit a webform to rush IRCC to fix it.

ERICHARLEY

Jul 31, 2023
well, finally I was able to submit my application. I found out that imm 5533 checklist was totally blank after the submittion. Somehow it did not save all the check marks I did. So what gonna happen next? Please help if anyone knows it.
Thank you very much.

ERICHARLEY

Jul 31, 2023
The online application should be easy to use. We should be allowed to fix it if anything missing or wrong. Why they expect us to be perfectly to fill up all the forms on the first try?

JASLEEN1869

Jul 31, 2023
Is anyone having this problem, I've completed the first 3 online forms , the 0008, 5406 and 5669. But the next morning their incomplete.
You can twerk the system. If you dont have any travel for your child or your spouse, remove the Not Applicale or NA. just leave it empty and your travel form will be ready to submit. next you confirm your backgorund form and then your family information form and then your generic form. This will activate all your form. Just remove any NA or Not Applicable from the travel form