+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Completed forms aren't complete the next day

humayunvirgo

Jul 30, 2023
I am having the same issue since Friday. Send them an inquiry but haven't heard back. I think we should notify them through their twitter account. Please inform if you find out the solution.

Thank you

Bijaybdrkarki

Mar 28, 2018
I am facing the same issue, even if I redo it from edit and make one of them ready to submit and go on to the next one, the previous one is again in-progress. At first, I thought I was missing something on the form but looks like it is a technical error in the portal.

Jul 31, 2023
Same problem. All 4 forms keep alternating randomly between in progress to ready to submit. Really frustrating. If anyone knows a work around would love to hear. I tried different browsers, MAC/PC. Nothing helped.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem. All 4 forms keep alternating randomly between in progress to ready to submit. Really frustrating. If anyone knows a work around would love to hear. I tried different browsers, MAC/PC. Nothing helped.
IRCC needs a complete overhaul, IMHO. Too many glitches with their online system(s).

Only [obvious] work around would be to submit a paper application and then link/track it online...assuming THAT part of the painful process is still working!

Bijaybdrkarki

Mar 28, 2018
IRCC needs a complete overhaul, IMHO. Too many glitches with their online system(s).

Only [obvious] work around would be to submit a paper application and then link/track it online...assuming THAT part of the painful process is still working!
From 2023 it is mandatory to submit online for spousal sponsor application, No paper application is accepted.

Reactions: Ponga

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From 2023 it is mandatory to submit online for spousal sponsor application, No paper application is accepted.
Right...forgot all about that. Thanks for the reminder.

However...there is this:

You now need to apply online
As of September 23, 2022, it is now mandatory to apply online.

If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print).

YES! The `accommodation' is the fact that the online system is broken!

ERICHARLEY

Jul 31, 2023
Is anyone having this problem, I've completed the first 3 online forms , the 0008, 5406 and 5669. But the next morning their incomplete.
I have been completed all forms again and again, it showed ready to submit and then it disappeard. I have done it 30 times, but it just won't work.

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
I have been completed all forms again and again, it showed ready to submit and then it disappeard. I have done it 30 times, but it just won't work.
I am able to submit yesterday after 4-5 tries. Dont refresh the page. Start by filling 0008 then onto next forms. And finally consent and once the sumbit application button becomes available, submit it

Reactions: vadakkju

banana4527

Oct 11, 2015
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
same problem here i dont understand