+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

- completed biometrics - questions about work permit

yvoma

Dec 31, 2020
hi guys, I completed my biometrics interview at Montreal CIC office. long story short: My passport was seized and I was given photocopies. Now I would like to know what are the next steps.
- Am I still able to apply online separately for a Work permit?
- Or should I just wait they send me a work permit? I did check the case on Schedule 12 to be provided a Work permit.

Also I am wondering, would I ever get my passport back? any help/comment is appreciated.

Reactions: AlanThomas@S4M

AlanThomas@S4M

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
hi guys, I completed my biometrics interview at Montreal CIC office. long story short: My passport was seized and I was given photocopies. Now I would like to know what are the next steps.
- Am I still able to apply online separately for a Work permit?
- Or should I just wait they send me a work permit? I did check the case on Schedule 12 to be provided a Work permit.

Also I am wondering, would I ever get my passport back? any help/comment is appreciated.
You can apply online if you want to speed up the process. But please always make sure that whoever is doing your application puts the right address. I'm a bit lost now since the person who did mine put the wrong address. Or you can always wait till the eligibility interview.