+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

rohail256

Oct 21, 2020
I need to pay Seneca College Fee CAD7738$ which one is fastest and convinient way To pay from pakistan?
Please Help as 11 Dec is last date to pay.
You can send through moneyGram or dollarEast, they will take 3 to 5 working days but for your college or even for IRCC you can use their receipt as proof,

Roman Jalil

Aug 6, 2019
You can send through moneyGram or dollarEast, they will take 3 to 5 working days but for your college or even for IRCC you can use their receipt as proof,
Last date to pay is 11 dec 2020 if i pay on 10 dec 2020 will it count the date on which i paid or will it count the date they receive funds

Innayma

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Rejection just recieved from Abu Dhabi office. After my first term is nearly over. Reasons: purpose of visit, family ties and current employement situation.
Will be reapplying, but for now I'm devastated and furious.
Feeling sorry...but don't lose hope...just relax and think what you should do now...I have also reapplied after my first refusal...

Dec 9, 2020
is there a way we can give feedback or complain without giving our names and details .
saying SDS is portrayed to be processed within 20 days on IRCC website & other social media platforms.
I think we should gather everyone on twitter and tell the world what they are doing with the students. Because their economy depends upon international students.

Reactions: lalarukh12

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Error loggin in to cic portal at the moment.
Is it just me or the Web server is down? All I get is “invalid Session” after trying to log in.

lalarukh12

Dec 14, 2020
Has anyone gotten approved so far? I applied my application Dec 5th and biometrics by 7th. my semester starts on 18th Jan. Seeing all the msgs here has made me little worrisome