+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
I hear you man. I don’t understand why there ain’t any communication from IRCC regarding backlog or delay or anything.
we Want to know, we have a right to know.
you can contact them Through webform they really reply I forgot to include my English proficiency results I signed a web form and added it afterwords in it you can also ask them if your application is talking a long time.

Dec 9, 2020
Has anyone gotten approved so far? I applied my application Dec 5th and biometrics by 7th. my semester starts on 18th Jan. Seeing all the msgs here has made me little worrisome
i also applied on dec 5th and my classes are from 4th jan. No updates after bio-metrics. Ircc said all applications are treated the same nowadays.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
you can contact them Through webform they really reply I forgot to include my English proficiency results I signed a web form and added it afterwords in it you can also ask them if your application is talking a long time.
I have sent them webform two weeks ago and no reply yet.

lalarukh12

Dec 14, 2020
i made a blunder mistake and need help

i applied for SDS Visa

so when uploading all the documents, the section where you were to insert study permit application i instead uploaded the official admission letter i received from college bcs supposedly aren't i actually applying for study permit?? also in my defense the webpage didnt mention application number so i didn't know exactly what they asked for.
however, i uploaded the document imm1294 thru web form after 7 days of doing all my research.

i want to know if they will consider it? or like is there a chance of my application to get rejected? or can they ask me to submit that document again or smth?

Dec 9, 2020
i made a blunder mistake and need help

i applied for SDS Visa

so when uploading all the documents, the section where you were to insert study permit application i instead uploaded the official admission letter i received from college bcs supposedly aren't i actually applying for study permit?? also in my defense the webpage didnt mention application number so i didn't know exactly what they asked for.
however, i uploaded the document imm1294 thru web form after 7 days of doing all my research.

i want to know if they will consider it? or like is there a chance of my application to get rejected? or can they ask me to submit that document again or smth?
They will consider it In sha Allah. Don't worry.