+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

Vinshu

Dec 17, 2019
Hi aditya just a quick one.
I am planning to pursue 1yr pgdiploma in material management (4 subjects one semester)from annamalai university. From the previous post in this forum i can understand this would be evaluated as one year pg diploma by WES kindly confirm
Thanks in advance

Vinshu

Dec 17, 2019
Hi aditya
A quick one planning to pursue 1 yr pg diploma in material management from annamalai university so it 4 subjects and one sem, would it be considered as pgdiploma by wes ?

rash2817

Aug 26, 2020
Hi @aditya9787 ,

Thanks for your original post. It helps a lot of people to have the detailed information.

I know that you have answered this query before. The PGD degrees from Annamalai University listed in your original post have 1 semester (4 subjects).

I have read in other threads that WES evaluates 1 semester PGD degress as "One Semester" course and hence we cannot opt for "Two or more certificates, degress..." option.

Could you please clarify this?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi @aditya9787 ,

Thanks for your original post. It helps a lot of people to have the detailed information.

I know that you have answered this query before. The PGD degrees from Annamalai University listed in your original post have 1 semester (4 subjects).

I have read in other threads that WES evaluates 1 semester PGD degress as "One Semester" course and hence we cannot opt for "Two or more certificates, degress..." option.

Could you please clarify this?
I had included proof of ECA from WES and CES in the post but for some reason the photos are not showing. Both WES and CES evaluate Annamalai 1 year PGD as 1 year postgraduate diploma.

nvpkumar734

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Folks,

I need some help on below query.

I have completed my ECA from wes ( Bachelors and PG diploma ( One year distance)). I confused while filling the express entry profile in the education tab where I need provide detail about each course there do I need to select full time or bachelors for my pg Diploma .

Could someone help me to what needs to bed selected.

Thanks,
Pavan

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

I need some help on below query.

I have completed my ECA from wes ( Bachelors and PG diploma ( One year distance)). I confused while filling the express entry profile in the education tab where I need provide detail about each course there do I need to select full time or bachelors for my pg Diploma .

Could someone help me to what needs to bed selected.

Thanks,
Pavan
Choose 1 year program, part-time. Annamalai University (via Correspondence)

nvpkumar734

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks Aditya
Hey Aditya..
Need your thoughts for below queries.

1) What needs to be selected for level of education for pg Diploma. I mean there are a lot of options in the tab such as one year program/ bachelor's degree or a three or more year program/ master degree.

2) what to select for level of education shown in ECA . I mean masters/ bachelors or a three or more year program

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey Aditya..
Need your thoughts for below queries.

1) What needs to be selected for level of education for pg Diploma. I mean there are a lot of options in the tab such as one year program/ bachelor's degree or a three or more year program/ master degree.

2) what to select for level of education shown in ECA . I mean masters/ bachelors or a three or more year program
1 year program for both sections.

Himanshu99

Oct 14, 2020
Hi Aditya,

Thanks for such an awesome post.

I have below queries, could you please address them ?

1. I have check in WES- required documents page for Annamalai 1 year PGDBA and it is stating that : Please contact the university to send your documents electronically to WES. WES has an established relationship with Annamalai University and has provided the university officials with instructions. What is the process for this ?

2. How much education score did you guys get for Bachelor's and 1 year PGDiploma, if its fine with you to share ? It will help me to calculate my accurate CRS score as i have 4 year's bachelor and 1 year PGDBA.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Aditya,

Thanks for such an awesome post.

I have below queries, could you please address them ?

1. I have check in WES- required documents page for Annamalai 1 year PGDBA and it is stating that : Please contact the university to send your documents electronically to WES. WES has an established relationship with Annamalai University and has provided the university officials with instructions. What is the process for this ?

2. How much education score did you guys get for Bachelor's and 1 year PGDiploma, if its fine with you to share ? It will help me to calculate my accurate CRS score as i have 4 year's bachelor and 1 year PGDBA.
1. WES started e-transcripts recently due to the pandemic so I don't know the details of the process. You should contact Annamalai as WES suggested. And let me know as well so I can update here for others.

2. You will get points for '2 or more degrees' so assuming 8777 in IELTS that is 33 points more than only bachelors if single and 32 if married.