+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Aditya. I am in Toronto. and in your STEP 3 - SPOT ADMISSION, you mentioned that "Someone will see the original and attest the copy" . As I have my original certificates with me in Toronto . I am not sure how that will work as I will not be able to go in person. Is it okay for them if we give them copy of the originals ?
If you are not going in person, then SPOT admission does not apply to you. You can send copies of all documents by post.

ahammam

Nov 29, 2018
@aditya9 Thank you for the above information it helped me alot. I need your help, I finished my PGD in business administration 2019 but my study was through centre in Kuwait. I have sent my documents "marksheet, provisional certificate, payment receipte and wes form to the university. Aftet that university replied that I have to send a copy provocation certificate as well. My question is why annamalai people want my provocation certificate however, I sent the provisional one.

Bgt

Feb 26, 2020
I have completed my M.com from Annamalai University. Recently anyone has received Master equivalency for Annamalai degree from WES.

Many thanks

Bgt

Feb 26, 2020
When I am making payment for transcript in annamalai University it's asking me to provide enrollment no. And Register no. Please help. I have 3 different registration no.in score card and certificate

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have completed my M.com from Annamalai University. Recently anyone has received Master equivalency for Annamalai degree from WES.

Many thanks
WES will not give masters. CES gives masters from annamalai.

Merin144

Mar 10, 2020
WES vs CES cost and ECA time analysis :
  • Only Bachelors -
WES :
Cost: 220 CAD (WES fees) + 7 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + Reverification fees if any
Time: 7-8 weeks + Reverification time if any
CES :
Cost: 210 CAD (CES fees) + 101.70 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + Courier charges if any
Time: 12 weeks or lesser
  • Bachelors + PGD together -
WES :
Cost: 220 CAD (WES fees) + 7 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + Bachelors Reverification fees if any + INR 3600 (PGD Reverification fees)
Time: 7-8 weeks + Reverification time
CES :
Cost: 210 CAD (CES Bachelors fees) + 210 CAD (CES PGD fees) + 101.70 CAD (Shipping) + Bachelors transcripts fees + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + Courier charges if any
  • Only PGD -
WES (Only upgrade):
Cost: 100 CAD (WES fees) + 7 CAD (Shipping) + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + INR 3600 (Reverification fees)
Time: 7-8 weeks + Reverification time
CES :
Cost: 210 CAD (CES fees) + 101.70 CAD (Shipping) + INR 5400 (PGD transcripts fees) + Courier charges if any
Such a wonderful articulation, i believe that this post is about the post graduate which contains one semester ( 4 paper ), I would like to know the WES outcome I mean Canada equivalent for this course.

Merin144

Mar 10, 2020
@aditya9787 - This was really helpful. Followed these steps and have sent it to WES recently. Just wanted to know if the University mailed or messaged you the tracking number once they post the documents?
Did you receive the WES report ? Which course you studied post graduate one semester (4 papers ) same one ?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Such a wonderful articulation, i believe that this post is about the post graduate which contains one semester ( 4 paper ), I would like to know the WES outcome I mean Canada equivalent for this course.
WES result is 1 year postgraduate diploma and CES result is 1 year post-bachelor diploma.

manthra

Apr 7, 2020
Hi ,

I need a clarification about the PG diploma DDE dates from annamalai univ .what is the start and the finish month of the 1 year course .

Thanks in Advance