Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:
My CC charged on 23rd September by CES for my ECA - CES received my docs from my University on 30th September. no reply since then. They don't pick up phones as it goes directly to voicemail. They also haven't replied to my email. I am getting desperate as FSW 2014 ends on 31st December. Should I just send my application with a receipt of my ECA from CES and tell them that I am still waiting to receive an ECA and will send it to them as soon as I receive it?
Please advise.
I think your ECA report would not be come before Jan 2015. May come on start or mid of Jan 2015 because CES Holidays start from 22 Dec 2014 to 04 Jan 2015. They will resume their work from 05 Jan 2015.

- RKBladeX

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Seniors,

I am getting desperate here... please help. I want to apply before the 31st December deadline - all my documents are ready except my ECA. My CC was charged on 23rd September by University of Toronto CES for my ECA - CES received my docs from my University on 30th September and no reply since then. They don't pick up phones as it goes directly to voicemail. They also haven't replied to my emails. I am getting desperate as FSW 2014 ends on 31st December. Should I just send my application with a receipt of my ECA from CES and tell them that I am still waiting to receive an ECA and will send it to them as soon as I receive it? will they accept my application or reject it?
Please advise.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Sure. Have you contacted CES and what date they put your document in queue? I haven't contacted CES yet.
I called them two weeks back, and they were processing application received in first and second week of August, but I will call them today, to inquire about the status, any idea about the last date for FSW?? I don't know anything about putting the document in queue, they never said any such thing to me

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:
Dear Seniors,

I am getting desperate here... please help. I want to apply before the 31st December deadline - all my documents are ready except my ECA. My CC was charged on 23rd September by University of Toronto CES for my ECA - CES received my docs from my University on 30th September and no reply since then. They don't pick up phones as it goes directly to voicemail. They also haven't replied to my emails. I am getting desperate as FSW 2014 ends on 31st December. Should I just send my application with a receipt of my ECA from CES and tell them that I am still waiting to receive an ECA and will send it to them as soon as I receive it? will they accept my application or reject it?
Please advise.
Please note - FSW 2014 is NOT going to end on 31st December, it is only assumptions..... official closing date is 30th April 2015.
there is no official news from CIC.

Further no you cant send them CES receipt , CIC wants to check the education assessment .
In my opinion you will get the report by end of January or eraly days of February......

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank you I really appreciate your reply. However, why does the Ministerial Law state that only applications received before Jan1, 2015 will be under old cap and rules? I am quoting what CIC website states:

Ministerial Instructions 15 (MI15): Instructions for Managing Certain Permanent Resident Applications in the Economic Class

Effective January 1, 2015, the fifteenth set of Ministerial Instructions (MI15) will repeal all processing eligibility criteria (including the application caps and eligible occupation lists) for new applications in the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and the Canadian Experience Class. This repeal will not affect the actual processing of applications received prior to January 1, 2015, and considered under MI12. From January 1 onwards application intake will be governed by the criteria for the new Express Entry application management system.

This was posted on CIC website on 1st December, 2015

INGVOR_MSK

Dec 4, 2014
Guys! Also be aware that it takes time for your application to be delivered to CIO in Sydney as it is not located in the Central part of Canada. For example it takes only 2 days to deliver docs from Moscow to Toronto, but it will take 6!!! days to deliver mail from Moscow to CIO office in Sydney, both by DHL Express. Cheers!

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:
Thank you I really appreciate your reply. However, why does the Ministerial Law state that only applications received before Jan1, 2015 will be under old cap and rules? I am quoting what CIC website states:

Ministerial Instructions 15 (MI15): Instructions for Managing Certain Permanent Resident Applications in the Economic Class

Effective January 1, 2015, the fifteenth set of Ministerial Instructions (MI15) will repeal all processing eligibility criteria (including the application caps and eligible occupation lists) for new applications in the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and the Canadian Experience Class. This repeal will not affect the actual processing of applications received prior to January 1, 2015, and considered under MI12. From January 1 onwards application intake will be governed by the criteria for the new Express Entry application management system.

This was posted on CIC website on 1st December, 2015
oh,, give me the link please

zosya

Dec 9, 2014
Finally I received my ECA unofficial copy by e-mail!

Does anybody know, is it possible to find out a tracking number?

I am also a bit afraid that I indicated my home address, but during the day I will probably be at work. Does anyone know, what a courier does when he is unable to reach a person?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
Dcouemt send from university 27 July

Application Send 04 August

CC charge 11 August

ECA Received 02 Dec.

Hard copy received 6 Dec
Could you please shed some light on the docs that we send to CES for ECA ?

My bachelors, masters degrees, with their respective transcripts are already attested by HEC Lahore camp office.

I sent in CES's application forms + colour copies of my bachelors, masters degrees, with their respective transcripts in the same official University envelope, sealed by my University. The envelope had official stamp of my University on the side from where it was sealed. I didn't send any "official" (original) or attested documents.

Is that ok "as it is" ? or do I need to send "official docs" or attested docs to CES for ECA for FSW ?

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....