+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:
No ECA Yet. Docs sent and CC Charged 23rd September. University docs Rcvd 30th Sep. If I don't get the ECA should I apply without it for FSW2014? I am so upset with CES :'(
My docs were received 3rd Sept, and CC charged 29th August, and I called them last week and they said it will come in January, so you have to be patient, as it will not come before February as per my calculation.

And no, you can't submit application without ECA, you are just going to waste your time and money, they will reject it right away !

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone update here what application date CES assessing of ECA currently....

- RKBladeX

HussainSAS

Nov 30, 2014
I dispatched My documents to CES:-

Doc Sent: 10-Dec-2014 (Aramax)
Doc Reached CES: 15-Dec-2014 (Signed by D HANSEN)
Doc Received: 16-Dec-2014, Confirmed by Email
CC Charged: Wed, 16-Dec-2014
ECA Unofficial: In-sha-ALLAH
ECA Official: In-sha-ALLAH

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Doc sent: 16th AUG 2014
Doc received: 19th AUG
signed by: R HANSEN

CC charged: 19th AUG
Confirmation email with receipt from CES: 19 AUG

Email from CES about Completed Assessment: Dec 14th 2014

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Why difference??? CES vs WES assessment

Due to some reason I apply to both WES and CES for assessment

CES assess my 16 years bachelors + 2 years master degree as Canadian 2 Years Masters
WES assess my 16 years bachelors + 2 years master degree as Canadian 16 Years Bachelors

this is very disturbing to see above difference,

WES assessment received earlier, so I sent WES assessment report to CIC,
Should I send my CES report also now? BTW it will increase max two points and I already have required points thats why I sent CIC application with WES already

Reactions: rajdevops

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Just got an email from them...they need a copy of my BA first year transcript! I already sent them the final year one which has both years marks included in it! Unbelievable!! and that too after 11 weeks this is the first response I get :-\

Now I have to go to the University and get another sealed envelope from them for CES.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'v been calling CES for the past 2 nights. Everytime I call, I get redirected to voice mail. They were supposed to be available till 19th Dec 2014.

Paparazzi

Nov 2, 2014
Re: Why difference??? CES vs WES assessment

skhashmi said:
Due to some reason I apply to both WES and CES for assessment

CES assess my 16 years bachelors + 2 years master degree as Canadian 2 Years Masters
WES assess my 16 years bachelors + 2 years master degree as Canadian 16 Years Bachelors

this is very disturbing to see above difference,

WES assessment received earlier, so I sent WES assessment report to CIC,
Should I send my CES report also now? BTW it will increase max two points and I already have required points thats why I sent CIC application with WES already
Hi Hashmi,
Can you please let me know what was the course you did for Bachelor & Master degree and with which university?

I ask because I did my Bachelor degree in Commerce with University of Calicut & Master degree in Commerce with Mahatma Gandhi University. Like you, my Master degree was evaluated as equivalent to Canadian 4 years bachelor degree and NOT 2 year Master degree.

Unfortunately, I need the 2 extra points owing to my age and therefore need to know if it is worth taking the trouble (and expense, as University of Calicut charges Rs.10000 for attestation & post) and sending my documents to WES.

I hope you have no problem in answering my query.

Regards,

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Can anyone update here what application date CES assessing of ECA currently....

- RKBladeX
Alhamdulilah I got my unofficial copy of ECA yesterday 18th December 2014, dated 16th December 2014.

Timeline as follows:

All documents received by CES : 3rd Sept 2014
CC charged : 29th August
Unofficial copy received : 18th December 2014
Assessment outcome: As required

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
after 14-15 weeks we also received my husband's unofficial copy of report. thank God they didnt ask for further documents.
here is the timeline:

our documents received by CES: 21 August
CC charged: 28 August
unofficial copy: 19 December
now i am waiting for official copy to be sent.

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Re: Why difference??? CES vs WES assessment

May be my case is different then yours, I did bachelors(16 years) and Masters(2 years) in computer science, from karachi, Pakistan

Paparazzi said:
Hi Hashmi,
Can you please let me know what was the course you did for Bachelor & Master degree and with which university?

I ask because I did my Bachelor degree in Commerce with University of Calicut & Master degree in Commerce with Mahatma Gandhi University. Like you, my Master degree was evaluated as equivalent to Canadian 4 years bachelor degree and NOT 2 year Master degree.

Unfortunately, I need the 2 extra points owing to my age and therefore need to know if it is worth taking the trouble (and expense, as University of Calicut charges Rs.10000 for attestation & post) and sending my documents to WES.

I hope you have no problem in answering my query.

Regards,

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation buddy!! You are the luckiest one because after 19th Dec 2014 CES is on leaves... Hope so my ECA will come on Mid Jan 2015.

- RKBladeX

mbakhan said:
Alhamdulilah I got my unofficial copy of ECA yesterday 18th December 2014, dated 16th December 2014.

Timeline as follows:

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Congratulation buddy!! You are the luckiest one because after 19th Dec 2014 CES is on leaves... Hope so my ECA will come on Mid Jan 2015.

- RKBladeX
Thanks brother

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here your first +1

- RKBladeX

mbakhan said:

Timeline as follows:

syedjzaidi

Nov 11, 2014
Ravish Fatima said:
This is what someone posted on another thread. CES is slower than WES but it only requires Degree & Transcript. WES requires HEC verfification & marksheet & certificate verification to be directly sent from Board Office. This is also too time consuming.

At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August

Hello All,

I am seeking a help in assessment of my degrees from CES. I have below sent two packs to CES and got confirmation of receiving with basket number from CES on 26th Nov 2014. At the same time they have deducted Assessment Fee as well.

1. Application Form pack with credit card details
2. attested copies of Engineering degree & Transcript from HEC. Sealed envelope by HEC.

These two packs were sent together on 20th Nov 2014. Today i got an email that we didn't receive your degrees & Transcript. One pack they received and charged from my credit card on 25th Nov 2014 and the other pack is not received!!! strange!! :(. Do i need to send again 2nd pack to CES or will it be resolved by follow up (call/email) channels, Please help if anyone has faced such issue earlier.

Thanks in Advance.