mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
my college NIT Warangal has already sent my documents to WES twice, but both the times my marksheet was not accepted, both the times the reason being

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

now my college says they have done what they could and they don't know where they are going wrong.
calls and emails to WES didn't help either.
as there is no Fedex or DHL in Warangal (it is a small town) the courier fellas send the package to Fedx in Hyd then it is sent from there. so if i check the tracking ID it says "from address : Hyderabad" and not Warangal.
could this be the reason or is there something else?

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
NIT Warangal, like all other Deemed Universities, conducts its own examinations. WES knows this, they deal with students from NITs regularly.
Before Dec 1, 2018 this wasn't a problem. My college regularly gives transcripts to former students who send it to WES, and no one had faced an issue.
But the new rules which came in from Dec 1, 2018 are causing a problem.
They don't know what else to do to convince WES that they are actually directly sending the docs.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
NIT Warangal, like all other Deemed Universities, conducts its own examinations. WES knows this, they deal with students from NITs regularly.
Before Dec 1, 2018 this wasn't a problem. My college regularly gives transcripts to former students who send it to WES, and no one had faced an issue.
But the new rules which came in from Dec 1, 2018 are causing a problem.
They don't know what else to do to convince WES that they are actually directly sending the docs.
Check with the transcripts section in your college if they can send the transcripts through 'Speed Post' instead of courier. Speed Post delivers internationally and can be tracked. Granted that it might take a bit longer than courier but the origin place will be accurately recorded as "Warangal".

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
In my opinion they accept marksheets from the university not from college
actually if this was the problem the reason they would have given for not accepting marksheet would have been different to what they gave me. i have seen posts where WES has rejected docs from college as they want from university and the reason given was also appropriate and not "ask college to send directly".

Mar 20, 2019
actually if this was the problem the reason they would have given for not accepting marksheet would have been different to what they gave me. i have seen posts where WES has rejected docs from college as they want from university and the reason given was also appropriate and not "ask college to send directly".
Hi mouserat, did you have any success with sending mark sheet/transcripts from NIT Warangal to WES for ECA?

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I graduated in 2013. I want to start the process of sending trascripts to WES Canada. What is the procedure? Were you guys successful in ECAs?