+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

collecting certificate of qualification

ss6829907

Jul 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

This post have been for a quite long time hence maybe some of friends got the PR on basis of their overseas trade qualification and experiences. Although the question regarding the trade certification is rarely asked on other blogs too and it is most important to know whether we need the certification/licensing for getting PR or not??

Many times I tried to ask this question on many blogs and many Canadian immigration firms, but I never got a satisfactory answer, Although I received some answers from some who says this is just the requirement of job not PR but I have always doubt on Immigration firms because their tendency to grab money on name of PR because they get your signature on term and conditions which says they have no guarantee for visa and you would be responsible for everything.

Moral: The cases of trade personal are few and we found the posting from them very rarely so we should be tie up with each other so that if anyone of us have any chance then can share with others to help.

my email id : ss6829907@gmail.com
whatsup: 0091 7015735677

lovedaman

Aug 4, 2018
hi all,

Please help me out my trade equivalency assessment has approved in trade cook ( voluntary trade) in Ontario but I don't know how to obtain a certificate of qualification in the voluntary trade. I am pretty sure it is not red seal certification.

thanks

Mills18

Jun 27, 2018
For a baker who is outside Canada but wants to apply for FST, how can one go about getting the certificate of qualification from Canada?

AleenaArif

Sep 22, 2015
For a baker who is outside Canada but wants to apply for FST, how can one go about getting the certificate of qualification from Canada?
Hi
I am also want to know my friend is in Saudi and make cakes cupcakes and also work in a one year experience with small bakery. Now she wants to apply for FST
How can she gets certificate of qualifications from Canada if she cannot go there ?

lovedaman

Aug 4, 2018
Hi
I am also want to know my friend is in Saudi and make cakes cupcakes and also work in a one year experience with small bakery. Now she wants to apply for FST
How can she gets a certificate of qualifications from Canada if she cannot go there?
She needs to go through process "Trade Equivalency Assessment" Ontario

Ramada

Apr 26, 2018
hello to everyone?
please i want to know how I can use my trade/occupation certificate NOC C outside Canada to apply for AIPP Atlantic immigration program in Canada .

METITO

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, been having sleepless nights concerning the trade certification. is there anyone on this platform that has been successful? for those of us living outside Canada its obvious we cant get a certificate of qualification except we are in Canada. Noticed that Saskatchewan until May 1 2019, had my NOC category (6342) as an in demand occupation, so i wrote to them, here is the reply i got.
ATC Assessment ATC <ATCAssessment@gov.sk.ca>
Thu, 16 May, 17:36 (2 days ago)

to me

Thank you for your recent email.
You can apply to be assessed to see if you would meet eligibility to write the certification examination here in Saskatchewan. In order to qualify as an Internationally Trained Worker in a specific trade you must prove required hours and years of trade experience. We would require the following to be submitted:

www.saskapprenticeship.ca. Under “Experienced Worker” and ‘International process” you will find the step by step process.

• Form 7 – Trade Qualifier Application ($400.00 non-refundable fee)

• Translated copies of Credentials (Diplomas/Certificates/Transcripts) if applicable

• Form 6a – Verification of Trade Experience to be completed by your employer(s)

• Letters from your employer(s) verifying your employment with contact information (address, phone number, email)

Please note if you are assessed and approved to write the Interprovincial Journeyperson exam you would require to be a resident of Saskatchewan with a Saskatchewan address to attempt the exam.
If approved the approval letter is not a Certificate of Qualifications (CofQ). Interprovincial Journeyperson status will not be acquired until the Interprovincial Journeyperson Written examination has been passed.