Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Hey guys,

I decided to start this topic, only because I feel "Qorax" deserves a very very special mention. I know there are endless icons like Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo etc.....who are real gems...but what makes Qorax so special ?? Why most queries start with a "Qorax" ?? Why is he the Captain of this ship (I mean literally too)...??

So I set out on a mission, and here's what I found out. Inspite of a celebrity status in this forum, he was humble enough to give me a coffee date and share some experiences.

1. This man is the most downest-to-earth person I ever met in my life.
2. This man is razor-sharp, with unparalled time management skills.
3. This man is a philanthropist to the CORE.
4. This man carries a group with him, who are members of this forum and are ALL LIKE MINDED...wow.
5. This man can do anything to help anyone and anytime.
6. This man is a successful business person in multiple countries.
7. This man's core strength is not Immigration, yet, he perhaps knows the law more than the Minister.
8. This man is totally dedicated to this forum. I am yet to come across anyone who's so prompt.
9. This man is selfless. (lol...he mentioned why his Wife gets annoyed for his passion for this forum)
10. This man is undoubtedly the biggest hero of this forum.

I could go on and on. Qorax da, I know all this may sound silly to you, but I am sure I have the echo of THOUSANDS of people who have been touched by your magnanimity. I am taking this opportunity to SALUTE you. Please keep up the good work and we know we all can look upon you in the times to come. Pray good health and spirit for you and your family always.

AZBUTT

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2009
Doc's Request.
28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
Captain Qorax is matchless. :p :p

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Qorax is really such a wonderful person and helped me all the way from application filing to getting VISA.

Thanks Qorax +1 for you.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
bsrk68 said:
4. This man carries a group with him, who are members of this forum and are ALL LIKE MINDED...wow.
7. This man's core strength is not Immigration, yet, he perhaps knows the law more than the Minister.
8. This man is totally dedicated to this forum. I am yet to come across anyone who's so prompt.
9. This man is selfless. (lol...he mentioned why his Wife gets annoyed for his passion for this forum)

I could go on and on. Qorax da, I know all this may sound silly to you, but I am sure I have the echo of THOUSANDS of people who have been touched by your magnanimity. I am taking this opportunity to SALUTE you. Please keep up the good work and we know we all can look upon you in the times to come. Pray good health and spirit for you and your family always.
Yes, you are right bsrk68 and no disbelief that he is undeniably skipper of the ship. He has given so much effort among the canadavisa.com members. The principle he gives is much more accurate and very supportive. Believe me there are no evaluation for QORAX. The people whom he has guided are many of them living in their dreamland and heading towards the bright future.

I just can say to you QORAX is- you are simply King of the Kings.

Ovation for Qorax and other great members like Lamhey, Lakhvinder Kaur, Leon etc. Hats of to you guys!!!

Cheers!

Pal

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
PalNP said:
Yes, you are right bsrk68 and no disbelief that he is undeniably skipper of the ship. He has given so much effort among the canadavisa.com members. The principle he gives is much more accurate and very supportive. Believe me there are no evaluation for QORAX. The people whom he has guided are many of them living in their dreamland and heading towards the bright future.

I just can say to you QORAX is you are simply King of the Kings.

Ovation for QORAX s

Pal
very well said.....initially some month i was a silent member of this month to try and understand what this for does and how peoples get the advantage but finally i was not stopped by myself to just enter here and salute you guyz those are distributing freebies that we people can not buy it in very expansive prices.....

i am happy to be a member of this group and SALUTE all of you....for names this post will be small...but u all very wondeful and keep it up....

i hope one day half of canada (99% immigrant) will always present in a single voice of you guyz...keep going on....thanks and love

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
I would second you people, Qorax is a great person and the best on this forum

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
EXCELLENT THREAD, GREAT INITIATIVE BY BSRK68.......

HATS OFF TO OUR CAPTAIN QORAX...

bsrk68 said:
Hey guys,

I decided to start this topic, only because I feel "Qorax" deserves a very very special mention. I know there are endless icons like Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo etc.....who are real gems...but what makes Qorax so special ?? Why most queries start with a "Qorax" ?? Why is he the Captain of this ship (I mean literally too)...??

So I set out on a mission, and here's what I found out. Inspite of a celebrity status in this forum, he was humble enough to give me a coffee date and share some experiences.

amissa

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Qorax , I don't know him personally but I do believe that he is living by his philosophy which is :

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together -that overwhelm the world !"

Qorax , PMM, Leon, Sakit , Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo and their passion to help others should be a life lesson for us.

I should add Chapeau to Qorax's wife ( actually she is the one to salute for her support to him) !

Amissa

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear Friends, Peers, Colleagues, Brothers & Sisters...
(And the many unknown personae who I might never meet)

I don't definitely deserve these accolades, there are many stalwarts here who are doing a yeoman's service... and many who had tread this path earlier... I'm just a small piece of the larger [global] haystack.

And bsrk68da, if I could be half of what u described, I would have been enlightened, felt achieved. I only do what my heart directs. And yes, I remain humbled by your thoughts/disposition. U r a good samaritan yourself Sir; and I/we deeply appreciate that.

Thank You everyone, for those sweet words... u guys r great souls !
And this Third Rock From The Sun needs very-many of you indeed !!!

I stay overwhelmed tonight !
Qorax

Reactions: fazia

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Qorax is a gem, his selfless service to this forum is really commendable. And I love the way he put so much attention to detail when replying query. It’s that extra distance that he go that makes him wonderful person.

Thanks qorax sir for being here to help us.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very few people do that what he does in this time and age....appreciate it a lot...

Ontario Journey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank, sir Qorax, for his kindheartedness and goodness.. Though we do not have direct communications yet, I was able to learn a lot from all his posts. You've helped countless individuals in this forum and that includes me.

Thank you may not be enough to express how grateful we are having you in this forum. You are a gold mine!

May your God bless you always...

OJ

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
110% agree with each and every word of bsrk68. Qorax Sir is a fantastic and great person. no doubt about that.

Regards,

Adroit

sunnyuk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London Uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2007
Doc's Request.
DEC 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2007
IELTS Request
DEC 2009
Med's Request
OCT 2010
Med's Done....
NOV 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/08/11
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/11
LANDED..........
06/09/11
Totally agree with you guyz. Qorax is indeed a gem of a person. God bless you :)

ana_ana

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd 07-2010
IELTS Request
07-10-2010
File Transfer...
in process 31-01-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
The coffee is great ;) ;)
Qorax always has answers no matter who it is and no matter how relevant and big the question is. :-*