+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coffee with Qorax

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Dear Friends, Peers, Colleagues, Brothers & Sisters...
(And the many unknown personae who I might never meet)

I don't definitely deserve these accolades, there are many stalwarts here who are doing a yeoman's service... and many who had tread this path earlier... I'm just a small piece of the larger [global] haystack.

And bsrk68da, if I could be half of what u described, I would have been enlightened, felt achieved. I only do what my heart directs. And yes, I remain humbled by your thoughts/disposition. U r a good samaritan yourself Sir; and I/we deeply appreciate that.

Thank You everyone, for those sweet words... u guys r great souls !
And this Third Rock From The Sun needs very-many of you indeed !!!

I stay overwhelmed tonight !
Qorax
Hi Qorax,
You really deserve the praise and appreciation because you are enthusiastically sharing your expertise in this forum. Your dedication and approach towards the problems posted in this discussion forum is always commendable.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Very true, he is 4 all of us. ;)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Qorax is a gem, his selfless service to this forum is really commendable. And I love the way he put so much attention to detail when replying query. It's that extra distance that he go that makes him wonderful person.

Thanks qorax sir for being here to help us.
I couldn't agree with you more!...I have tried to put a face to this intriguing person called Qorax. I love the effortless way he answers our queries, the depths to which he goes to make you understand.....words fail me...Mandie

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
mandiebraxton said:
I couldn't agree with you more!...I have tried to put a face to this intriguing person called Qorax. I love the effortless way he answers our queries, the depths to which he goes to make you understand.....words fail me...Mandie
guyz don't think anythink about this man QORAX till the day you meet him, so in a single voice ask your queries and problem that he is always there to support us and one day must meet him and say thanks.....i will try my best to meet him in dreamCountry......
words are not enough to respect you..i also find a lot of valuable from your tricks and blogs

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..
I would love to do that :)

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bsrk68 said:
So I set out on a mission, and here's what I found out. Inspite of a celebrity status in this forum, he was humble enough to give me a coffee date and share some experiences.

1. This man is the most downest-to-earth person I ever met in my life.
2. This man is razor-sharp, with unparalled time management skills.
3. This man is a philanthropist to the CORE.
4. This man carries a group with him, who are members of this forum and are ALL LIKE MINDED...wow.
5. This man can do anything to help anyone and anytime.
6. This man is a successful business person in multiple countries.
7. This man's core strength is not Immigration, yet, he perhaps knows the law more than the Minister.
8. This man is totally dedicated to this forum. I am yet to come across anyone who's so prompt.
9. This man is selfless. (lol...he mentioned why his Wife gets annoyed for his passion for this forum)
10. This man is undoubtedly the biggest hero of this forum.

[size=10pt][/size] Perfect

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Qorex !!!!! you are better then the best

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The GREAT Qorax, that's your kindness to help us here.
Nice text by bsrk68.

OMM

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
I remember we had a Dubai group Meet on 30th October of 2010 and on 29th I had a night shift duty.I had tiring full night duty & did my duty from 10 pm to 6 am and then we had a meeting on 10 am.
I drove from Abu Dhabi to Dubai after completing my night shift and without taking a single minute sleep just & just to meet captain there.I was awre that captain was coming from Canada and this is the chance where I can meet him.
We had @ 50 people group and in such crowd definately I could not talk to captain Sir but I listened to him,saw him,felt his generousness and thats it!!!In fact That was enough for me but at last,just because of Biju brother,who introduced me with him and could just shook hand with him.Didnt have any conversation but never felt that he hasn't talked to me.He always keeps on talking to all of us !!
It was my greatest pleasure to meet him,really a gem personality!!
Could not talk to him on that day but I wish sometimes,will get that opprtunity too with a coffee!!
Regards,
Edmonta

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks God who gave us great brother Qorax Which we resort to in any question no matter how simple or silly question but for us is important !!!!!!!!
Can I earn honor of having coffee with Qorax too ????
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bsrk68 said:
Hey guys,

I decided to start this topic, only because I feel "Qorax" deserves a very very special mention. I know there are endless icons like Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo etc.....who are real gems...but what makes Qorax so special ?? Why most queries start with a "Qorax" ?? Why is he the Captain of this ship (I mean literally too)...??

So I set out on a mission, and here's what I found out. Inspite of a celebrity status in this forum, he was humble enough to give me a coffee date and share some experiences.

1. This man is the most downest-to-earth person I ever met in my life.
2. This man is razor-sharp, with unparalled time management skills.
3. This man is a philanthropist to the CORE.
4. This man carries a group with him, who are members of this forum and are ALL LIKE MINDED...wow.
5. This man can do anything to help anyone and anytime.
6. This man is a successful business person in multiple countries.
7. This man's core strength is not Immigration, yet, he perhaps knows the law more than the Minister.
8. This man is totally dedicated to this forum. I am yet to come across anyone who's so prompt.
9. This man is selfless. (lol...he mentioned why his Wife gets annoyed for his passion for this forum)
10. This man is undoubtedly the biggest hero of this forum.

I could go on and on. Qorax da, I know all this may sound silly to you, but I am sure I have the echo of THOUSANDS of people who have been touched by your magnanimity. I am taking this opportunity to SALUTE you. Please keep up the good work and we know we all can look upon you in the times to come. Pray good health and spirit for you and your family always.

Yes, he is a man with special heart. i really look forward to meeting him in the future.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very true, He is always there to help anybody with anykind of a question. It will be a great pleasure meeting with Mr. QORAX. i asked him the same question many times and he always replied Thankyou Mr. Qorax

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hats off to Qorax. No words to thank him.

Leo