+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coffee with Qorax

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azazaz said:
i hope qorax's wife is not reading all these comments. she wont be pleased much. ;D. lolz
That's an interesting situation... she may not be pleased but I am a 100% sure that she is extremely PROUD of him.

Moreover, there is a WOMAN behind the success of a MAN (Don't you agree QORAX da?) .......so all appreciation should go to her.

Mitali

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
mitali said:
That's an interesting situation... she may not be pleased but I am a 100% sure that she is extremely PROUD of him.

Moreover, there is a WOMAN behind the success of a MAN (Don't you agree QORAX da?) .......so all appreciation should go to her.

Mitali
i don't think so if there is any woman behind that. she would want qorax to spend time with her and kids and not to waste time on this forum.. ;D and qorax already mentioned he only answer's queries now from office and not home.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
That's an interesting situation... she may not be pleased but I am a 100% sure that she is extremely PROUD of him.Apparently

Man is successful because the woman behind loves him sincerely(if you are lucky.I am lucky). Her love excites him, her love motivates him and her love inspires him endlessly. Is not easy to walk the life path, when unforeseen obstacles and problems come everyday. If the man has a happy woman who could provide sincere admiration and appreciation, everything is possible for him

Mitali

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
[/font]
mitali said:
All GREAT men are humble and QORAXdais a shining star amongst them.

"Humility is royalty without a crown."
— Spencer W. Kimball

Mitali
This man's (Qorax) HUMILITY is endearing....Mandie

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Kanamen said:
Thanks a lot bsrk68,to start such a nice thread to appreciate the efforts of our Captain.

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

"Appreciation makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

To all members specially landed in Canada.Please nominate the Captain for Order of Ontatio.Details are as under
For more details please PM me

Honours and Awards

Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the province's highest honour. It recognizes Ontarians who have made an outstanding contribution to society in Ontario and around the world.
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/citizenship/honours/orderofontario.shtml#4

Fill Out An On-Line Nomination Form

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/citizenship/honours/nominateonline.shtml

You can download the nomination form from this website in PDF or HTML.
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/citizenship/honours/docs/OrderofOntario.Nomination.pdf
Yes I second brother Kanamen for this. Captain Qorax really really deserve nothing less than this.

What a great contribution!

I have spoken to this gem on telephone, looking forward to meet him ;)

The holy month of Ramadan-the month of blesings is going on, let us all muslim brothers pray for him.

Let us also pray for starter of this thread brother bsrk68, really great guy- one more gem living in Toronto. I spoke to him as well.

I also appreciate brother Kanamen's contribution in this forum. He is living in Canada for many years. When I spoke to him, I never found any trace of egoness or anything, always ready to help... we will pray for him as well.

Regards,
SISH7255

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Yes I second brother Kanamen for this. Captain Qorax really really deserve nothing less than this.

I also appreciate brother Kanamen's contribution in this forum. He is living in Canada for many years. When I spoke to him, I never found any trace of egoness or anything, always ready to help... we will pray for him as well.

Regards,
SISH7255
Thank You Brother

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
azazaz said:
i don't think so if there is any woman behind that. she would want qorax to spend time with her and kids and not to waste time on this forum.. ;D and qorax already mentioned he only answer's queries now from office and not home.
The irony is I don't look@it this way. It's a pleasure.

Besides, this is not the only forum that I'm involved with... I'm with scores of others -- some professional ones too [in my line of activity]. While I also am a member of a few 'think-tank' bodies... attend their seminars & dialogues, organized meets... get-together with peers/friends/relatives & fellow newcomers... get invited to speak publicly... attend business gatherings/travels... write reports... conduct investigations & audits... take 'unknown' ppl from the road to their destination/shopping/home... have coffee with you... and take my kids to the park as well...

When ppl say "we don't have the time..." I suggest them to 'make the time'... 'coz, this life is short & there are 'miles to go before we sleep'...

All the way my spouse remains part of it. 'Coz w/out her nothing is plausible !

Qorax

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
qorax said:
The irony is I don't look @ it this way. It's a pleasure.

Besides, this is not the only forum that I'm involved with... I'm with scores of others -- some professional ones too [in my line of activity]. While I also am a member of a few 'think-tank' bodies... attend their seminars & dialogues, organized meets... get-together with peers/friends/relatives & fellow newcomers... get invited to speak publicly... attend business gatherings/travels... write reports... conduct investigations & audits... take 'unknown' ppl from the road to their destination/shopping/home... have coffee with you... and take my kids to the park as well...

When ppl say "we don't have the time..." I suggest them to 'make the time'... 'coz, this life is short & there are 'miles to go before we sleep'...

Qorax
Qorax

Absolutely right, well my family and I will be arranging to have coffee with you when we come over, so please make some time for us (lol).

Mhut

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:

Qorax

Very well said Captain

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there's some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
The irony is I don't look @ it this way. It's a pleasure.

Qorax

Yes Captain Qorax, i agree with you. If you have the intention, you can do whatever thing that you choose to do. people complain about time, because they do not know how to organize themselves.

Time planing is very important. I will always like to copy your example. I like they way you do things.

Thanks we are here together.

I hope to meet you when i come to Canada.

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Mhut said:
Qorax

Absolutely right, well my family and I will be arranging to have coffee with you when we come over, so please make some time for us (lol).

Mhut
how about all forum members meeting qorax one day. guys lets arrange a get together in canada and qorax will be our cheif guest. lets arrange plz..

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
azazaz said:
how about all forum members meeting qorax one day. guys lets arrange a get together in canada and qorax will be our cheif guest. lets arrange plz..
You can count me in.

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
qorax.. would surely like to meet you some day in canada... :)

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Hi All

It is true that this forum provides all information which is required for one to get settle in canada. infact, there was one thread by Qorax Engineers-How to succeed in canada. I read this thread and while I am currently in saudi arabia I applied for getting Engineering license in alberta.If this person had not shared this information to us and If I had not read and taken a quick action then I beleive I could have lost opportunity to update skills before moving to canada.

Irrespective of his sex,color,religion, country of birth; he is doing great Job and I know there are others who are same and doing great.

Enjoy
Minnesota