+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coffee with Qorax

K

krate2010

Yes,I can say,Captain Qorax is "jack of all trades" when it comes to canadian immigration.He helped countless people on this forum.
Thats the spirit,we all together saluting him.
Hats off to you,sir.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Cannot Portray it better!!

Hats off to the Captain ;)

bsrk68 said:
Hey guys,

I decided to start this topic, only because I feel "Qorax" deserves a very very special mention. I know there are endless icons like Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo etc.....who are real gems...but what makes Qorax so special ?? Why most queries start with a "Qorax" ?? Why is he the Captain of this ship (I mean literally too)...??

So I set out on a mission, and here's what I found out. Inspite of a celebrity status in this forum, he was humble enough to give me a coffee date and share some experiences.

1. This man is the most downest-to-earth person I ever met in my life.
2. This man is razor-sharp, with unparalled time management skills.
3. This man is a philanthropist to the CORE.
4. This man carries a group with him, who are members of this forum and are ALL LIKE MINDED...wow.
5. This man can do anything to help anyone and anytime.
6. This man is a successful business person in multiple countries.
7. This man's core strength is not Immigration, yet, he perhaps knows the law more than the Minister.
8. This man is totally dedicated to this forum. I am yet to come across anyone who's so prompt.
9. This man is selfless. (lol...he mentioned why his Wife gets annoyed for his passion for this forum)
10. This man is undoubtedly the biggest hero of this forum.

I could go on and on. Qorax da, I know all this may sound silly to you, but I am sure I have the echo of THOUSANDS of people who have been touched by your magnanimity. I am taking this opportunity to SALUTE you. Please keep up the good work and we know we all can look upon you in the times to come. Pray good health and spirit for you and your family always.

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
Hi Qorax,

I have joined this forum to find endless praise for you and so true are these praises. Thank you for all your in put for so many of us :)

A little prayer for you

"I wish an Angel of mercy always sits next to you and covers you with
gentle wings, so you walk wrapped in Gods grace, protected and peaceful forever
to continue with your good work"
:)

Kind regards
Mhut

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Truly agreed with Bsrk68. I have exactly same feelings about him and I wish I could add plenty (unanimous) adjectives along with.....

Our Captain is a born leader.... I know there are many around us in this world who apparently do things for getting attention among the crowd or for buying some fame on them but Captain is truly a personality who can win your heart thoroughly with his personality at first sight... He has some inherent and natural, genuine power and strength to support and lead people in a mass which not everyone can be capable of even in many years of efforts.... I am telling it without any reservation up on my first meet with him.... He is one the rare twinkling star in this competitive world did born with his great heart to support fellows like us unconditionally.... May Almighty allow him with every possible peace and success in his life... Long Live Captain you are simply phenomenal...

Looking forward to future opportunities to meet again with our real captain......

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Thank you dear friends...

And Mhut, I'm touched !

Mhut said:
"I wish an Angel of mercy always sits next to you and covers you with
gentle wings, so you walk wrapped in Gods grace, protected and peaceful forever
to continue with your good work"
:)
Qorax

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
bsrk68 said:
Hey guys,

I decided to start this topic, only because I feel "Qorax" deserves a very very special mention. I know there are endless icons like Leon, PMM, Saki, Ankit, Explorer101, Baloo etc.....who are real gems...but what makes Qorax so special ?? Why most queries start with a "Qorax" ?? Why is he the Captain of this ship (I mean literally too)...??

So I set out on a mission, and here's what I found out. Inspite of a celebrity status in this forum, he was humble enough to give me a coffee date and share some experiences.

1. This man is the most downest-to-earth person I ever met in my life.
2. This man is razor-sharp, with unparalled time management skills.
3. This man is a philanthropist to the CORE.
4. This man carries a group with him, who are members of this forum and are ALL LIKE MINDED...wow.
5. This man can do anything to help anyone and anytime.
6. This man is a successful business person in multiple countries.
7. This man's core strength is not Immigration, yet, he perhaps knows the law more than the Minister.
8. This man is totally dedicated to this forum. I am yet to come across anyone who's so prompt.
9. This man is selfless. (lol...he mentioned why his Wife gets annoyed for his passion for this forum)
10. This man is undoubtedly the biggest hero of this forum.

I could go on and on. Qorax da, I know all this may sound silly to you, but I am sure I have the echo of THOUSANDS of people who have been touched by your magnanimity. I am taking this opportunity to SALUTE you. Please keep up the good work and we know we all can look upon you in the times to come. Pray good health and spirit for you and your family always.

Thanks bsrk68 for starting this thread. Captain Qorax is a true hero! Though there are many other members who are doing a great job helping fellow forum members, but our Captain is a class apart! May Almighty shower His choicest blessings on him and his family!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All GREAT men are humble and QORAXdais a shining star amongst them.

"Humility is royalty without a crown."
— Spencer W. Kimball

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to bsk68 for starting this wonderful thread.

"One's friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human."
-George Santayana

You are one of those rare GEMS too.

Mitali

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
mitali said:
Thanks to bsk68 for starting this wonderful thread.

"One's friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human."
-George Santayana

You are one of those rare GEMS too.

Mitali
this is my 3rd in this thread...Q i think u r than from a rock that always try to build another rock....great..my all bless...love to you man

u r the one who know how to collect and share.....that is something incredible...wowowwowowwww.....hats uppppp....4 u only

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Qorax, we need a face to your name ?? how about a picture ? I hope its not too much of an ask !

Sanity

goodwill

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad/london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
4-6-2009
AOR Received.
19-06-2008
IELTS Request
already given
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
17-10-2010
Med's Done....
15-11-2010
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
15-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-6-2011,d/m 28-06-2011,got passports back 6-07-2011
LANDED..........
inshalla in mid september 2011
I am short of vocabulary to endorse what Bsrk mentioned about Captain Qorax.
He is indeed such a generously helping soul.My process of immigration could not sail so smooth without his wise and timingly advices.I wonder how the forum would be without him.
I /we thank him for all what he's been offering to the forum.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
sanity said:
Qorax, we need a face to your name ?? how about a picture ? I hope its not too much of an ask !

Sanity
With all due respect @sanity, your ask is not unreasonable, but I have no hesitation in equating our Captain with an Angel..and angels have no face. In this digital age of identity thefts, I would think twice myself putting up my picture in a public forum (and think twice before requesting for one as well)....but it is upto our beloved captain.

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
Hi Qorax,

How are you doing, Well I have a confession, the confession is that I at least go through one of your threads before going to bed, honestly it's like an addiction now, in a good way :)

The thing I like about your threads and explanation is that it's done in such a simple way that everyone can understand. Thanks for it and .. hope one day I can have a coffee with you too:) may be a beer:))

Regards
Charlie

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
bsrk68 said:
With all due respect @ sanity, your ask is not unreasonable, but I have no hesitation in equating our Captain with an Angel..and angels have no face. In this digital age of identity thefts, I would think twice myself putting up my picture in a public forum (and think twice before requesting for one as well)....but it is upto our beloved captain.
bsrk68,

Understand it perfectly.Just that human nature in me trying to be curious - it would be really good to see you guys who are always there to help -to be honest it is amazing to see the seniors (including you) who have landed in Canada but still take that extra step to be active here as it is a tendancy to just disappear from such forums after landing.

Will respect qorax's decision but my stupid brain is saying ' what is the harm' ? ;-)

Sanity

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot bsrk68,to start such a nice thread to appreciate the efforts of our Captain.

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

"Appreciation makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

To all members specially landed in Canada.Please nominate the Captain for Order of Ontatio.Details are as under
For more details please PM me

Honours and Awards

Order of Ontario
The Order of Ontario is the province’s highest honour. It recognizes Ontarians who have made an outstanding contribution to society in Ontario and around the world.
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/citizenship/honours/orderofontario.shtml#4

Fill Out An On-Line Nomination Form

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/citizenship/honours/nominateonline.shtml

You can download the nomination form from this website in PDF or HTML.
http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/citizenship/honours/docs/OrderofOntario.Nomination.pdf