+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Co op work permit,

Dec 30, 2017
Hello everyone, I applied for my study permit extension and also for co op work permit in same application form (where they " are you applying for work permit as well"). I received only my study permit but not the co op work permit and tried to call CIC to find out about it but they are so busy due to covid or may be some other reasons not taking my call. I also submitted my inquiry on their online portal a week ago but didn't get any answer yet.
Is it ok if I apply for just my co op work permit again?
Please and thank you if anyone can help me on this.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

Asking on behalf of a friend. My friend applied for a Co-Op work permit (In Canada) and received an approval letter via an online account. But it doesn't have instructions on how to get the permit. Will CIC issue a physical copy and mail? Any thoughts?

Thank you

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hello everyone, I applied for my study permit extension and also for co op work permit in same application form (where they " are you applying for work permit as well"). I received only my study permit but not the co op work permit and tried to call CIC to find out about it but they are so busy due to covid or may be some other reasons not taking my call. I also submitted my inquiry on their online portal a week ago but didn't get any answer yet.
Is it ok if I apply for just my co op work permit again?
Please and thank you if anyone can help me on this.
Hi,

My friend faced the same situation and you should apply for a Co-Op work permit. Hope this helps.