+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Co-op Work Permit no update

ze000123

Aug 21, 2021
Hello there,

My co-op internship will start in September, and I applied for the co-op work permit on May 1. It has been such a long time, and I do not get any response or update. All my other classmates got work permits, even though some of them applied later than me. I tried to contact IRCC by filling the web form but still got no response. I tried to call them but seems like nobody was answering. I am worried about it, and I do not know how to contact them. Does anyone have the same situation? Any advice?

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I think there are no responses because there is not much you can do. You can call IRCC but they are not officers and will only tell you that your file is under review. Do you know the stage your file is at.

ze000123

Aug 21, 2021
Yeah, I called them, and an agent just said my documents are all there. He sent an email with the web form link. My status is "submitted," that's it.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Hello there,

My co-op internship will start in September, and I applied for the co-op work permit on May 1. It has been such a long time, and I do not get any response or update. All my other classmates got work permits, even though some of them applied later than me. I tried to contact IRCC by filling the web form but still got no response. I tried to call them but seems like nobody was answering. I am worried about it, and I do not know how to contact them. Does anyone have the same situation? Any advice?

Thank you.
Did you get your Co-op?