+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed work permit

Ms81

Jun 16, 2018
I recently received employer specific LMIA from a Canadian employer (British Columbia)in a skilled trade. Now, I have to apply for work permit from India. Please, tell me which documents are require to submit the file. My biometrics have done last year. Ielts is also having. Eca is also done. I have got approval from ITABC for writing down Journey person exam in same trade. My PCC is also ready. I am looking for doing my upfront medical.
My bank account is almost zero. Is it makes any bad impact on my file.
I am married and blessed with two sons.
Is their files for study permit and my wife's file for open work permit can be submitted or not with my file or we have to wait for only my work permit.

Please suggest me.
thanks

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Yes you have to wait to get your work permit first then you apply for them, all documents that you need to apply is exist on IRCC website.

Ms81

Jun 16, 2018
Yes you have to wait to get your work permit first then you apply for them, all documents that you need to apply is exist on IRCC website.
Thanks for reply.
My wages will be 32 CAD/hour and job is for full time (40 hours per week)for two years as mentioned in my LMIA. So is there any bad impact on my file as my bank balance is almost near to zero.
I am very anxious about it. Please suggest me.
Thanks

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for reply.
My wages will be 32 CAD/hour and job is for full time (40 hours per week)for two years as mentioned in my LMIA. So is there any bad impact on my file as my bank balance is almost near to zero.
I am very anxious about it. Please suggest me.
Thanks
If you have a job offer, you don't need to have any funds

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
You can apply for open work permit for your spouse and study permit for your kids at the same time when you apply for your work permit, the above posted have wrong information

Reactions: Ms81 and bytenaija

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Yes you can submit your WP request along with all the dependents .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I recently received employer specific LMIA from a Canadian employer (British Columbia)in a skilled trade. Now, I have to apply for work permit from India. Please, tell me which documents are require to submit the file. My biometrics have done last year. Ielts is also having. Eca is also done. I have got approval from ITABC for writing down Journey person exam in same trade. My PCC is also ready. I am looking for doing my upfront medical.
My bank account is almost zero. Is it makes any bad impact on my file.
I am married and blessed with two sons.
Is their files for study permit and my wife's file for open work permit can be submitted or not with my file or we have to wait for only my work permit.

Please suggest me.
thanks
What do you mean that you received an employer specific LMIA. The employer gets the LMIA. How did you find this job? Unfortunately there are many scams out there.