+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed work permit

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My employer recieved and now send a copy of it to me for work permit application. Thanks for concerning about me.
How did you find this job? Lots of employers give potential employees take LMIAs. We see lots of scam victims so it is best to ask how people find employment. Did you pay anything so far?

Reactions: fiverow02

Ms81

Jun 16, 2018
Nothing paid till date bro
How did you find this job? Lots of employers give potential employees take LMIAs. We see lots of scam victims so it is best to ask how people find employment. Did you pay anything so far?
Nothing paid till date.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Not all LMIA are fake. If the job is genuine the LMIA have a high likelihood that it is genuine.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not all LMIA are fake. If the job is genuine the LMIA have a high likelihood that it is genuine.
Maybe so but arriving in Canada with a bank balance almost zero and the need to quarantine for 14 days maybe not the greatest idea given even on a temp work permit the setup costs for accommodation and so on. Of course everyone has a different definition of near zero but as we all know Canada not exactly cheap when compared to other parts of the world so hopefully the OP has done their research or as a minimum has a support network in Canada , friends, relatives and so on.

Of course standard advice free flights, accommodation and even food with a job offer should always be approached with caution but OP hasnt mentioned that so anything else here are assumptions.

dk.007

Oct 6, 2020
Do you need PCC for work permit from India ? If yes, is it required for the primary applicant and dependent (wife) ?