+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information - Optional - Is it IMPORTANT?

Neelakanth

Jan 12, 2021
Sir can I add documents like ITR and LIC bond surrender value and My father's salary account Bank statements. In financial section along with my GIC and sanction letter?
Or I have to upload it in client section?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Sir, I have 100% funding from scholarship , which will cover my all the expenses.
Even then also I need show income tax return??
My scholarship won't be sufficient for visa?
The income tax returns are not for demonstrating your financial ability, but they are for showing that you have strong ties to India and that you will go back to India. Did you address that you will go back to India after you studies in SOP? Its nice you have good scholarship, but it should fit with the annual living expenses of the province you will be studying and your tuitions fee of the university you will register. This is what I have explained in my letter of explanation.

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Sir can I add documents like ITR and LIC bond surrender value and My father's salary account Bank statements. In financial section along with my GIC and sanction letter?
Yes, you can add all the above, but you should add only GIC and scholarship letter in the financial proof section, because that aims to demonstrate your financial ability for your studies and living expenses in Canada. ITR, LIC and bank statements etc should be in the client information section. I suggest you also call some Canada education consultant in your city to get some information. What course are you applying?

Neelakanth

Jan 12, 2021
Yes, you can add all the above, but you should add only GIC and scholarship letter in the financial proof section, because that aims to demonstrate your financial ability for your studies and living expenses in Canada. ITR, LIC and bank statements etc should be in the client information section. I suggest you also call some Canada education consultant in your city to get some information. What course are you applying?

Neelakanth

Jan 12, 2021
Thank you so much.
Sir I have got admission in McGill university Montreal Quebec in food science and agricultural chemistry course.
I have completed my graduation in horticulture.
Sir if I add IELTS test results along with other documents in client section, will that act as negative impact on my visa file?.
And can i add Bank statements in financial section?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
I am sorry about my last explanation. Yes you can add all the documents such as ITR, LIC and bank statements along with your scholarship and GIC in the proof of financial means as pdf file and then upload it. All other important documents, other than finance can go to client information section.

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Thank you so much.
Sir I have got admission in McGill university Montreal Quebec in food science and agricultural chemistry course.
Sir if I add IELTS test results along with other documents in client section, will that act as negative impact on my visa file?.
Sounds nice. I have been admitted to other DLI in Quebec as well. Yes, IELTS can go in client information section, if you have space and make sure all documents are within 4 MB pdf file. Regarding bank statements, see my previous post.

Yes you can add all the documents such as ITR, LIC and bank statements along with your scholarship and GIC in the proof of financial means as pdf file and then upload it. All other important documents, other than finance can go to client information section.

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
Thank you so much.
IELTS has its own upload section. Please upload it in English Test Results section.
If you are adding your father's financials - Please mention in SOP that your father will be supporting your financial expenses in Canada; and add a signed letter from your father, to SOP/Client Info.

Neelakanth

Jan 12, 2021
Sir there is no such section to upload IELTS result in non SDS category application. So only I added along with clients section.
And my father won't be supporting me financially. My scholarship will cover my all the expenses..

Neelakanth

Jan 12, 2021
IELTS has its own upload section. Please upload it in English Test Results section.
If you are adding your father's financials - Please mention in SOP that your father will be supporting your financial expenses in Canada; and add a signed letter from your father, to SOP/Client Info.
Sir there is no such section to upload IELTS result in non SDS category application. So only I added along with clients section.
And my father won't be supporting me financially. My scholarship will cover my all the expenses..

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi Mates, under which section one has to upload "employment documents" such as ITR, offer letter, service certificate. Pls advise.

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hi Mates, under which section one has to upload "employment documents" such as ITR, offer letter, service certificate. Pls advise.
It depends where you want to put them. In my case, I had put the employment docs at the last in the letter of explanation, following an order starting from SOP, additional information, transcripts and employment docs.

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
It depends where you want to put them. In my case, I had put the employment docs at the last in the letter of explanation, following an order starting from SOP, additional information, transcripts and employment docs.
@Naresh_PlantSci , @binnareyn Can I attach the file in this order - SOP, employment documents from "present employer to previous employer" or should be from "previous employer to present employer" ?