+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information - Optional - Is it IMPORTANT?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Ok @binnareyn . Just one query regarding ITR. There is a spelling mistake in surname in one of my ITR's. Remaining ITR has proper spellings. whether it will raise any concerns, if I submitting ITR ?
In this case, writing explanation in the letter indicating the spelling mistake in the ITR would help I think.

Reactions: Atchu

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
The ITR has your PAN. So that should not be an issue.

Your letter of explanation should convey:
1. Why do you want to pursue the program specified in your LOA
2. How does your educational background career qualify you for the program
3. What personal/professional goals/benefits do you intend to achieve through this program
4. How do you plan to fund your studies (entire duration)
5. What do you plan to do after returning to your home country, after your studies

Restrict these to a single page or single and a half.
You may or may not explain the difference in surname. It is trivial.
Do create an index of documents you are attaching to the LoE.

Reactions: Atchu

Atchu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Do I need to submit the bonafide letter from current employer stating that I am working for them, apart from the offer letter and payslips ?

aspirantblossom

Sep 14, 2021
The income tax returns are not for demonstrating your financial ability, but they are for showing that you have strong ties to India and that you will go back to India. Did you address that you will go back to India after you studies in SOP? Its nice you have good scholarship, but it should fit with the annual living expenses of the province you will be studying and your tuitions fee of the university you will register. This is what I have explained in my letter of explanation.

@Naresh_PlantSci - i need your help in understanding this. I am an NRI, but have TDS on the rent incomes i receive from my properties in NRO account, so can this be part of the documentation to show that i have strong home ties in India.

Louisaobas

May 25, 2023
Can receipt of tuition paid be under LOA if POF section is filled? Prompt response will be appreciated all.

Thanks

tashaeb

Aug 2, 2023
Can receipt of tuition paid be under LOA if POF section is filled? Prompt response will be appreciated all.

Thanks
All your POF (Finance) related documents should be merged into one. Which means, your tuition receipt would be in the POF (Proof of funds) section. You can use iLovePDF.com and merge all your pdf files into one file. Also, you can convert word documents to a PDF file using that website.