+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information / Letter of Explanation

RUK

Dec 1, 2015
For Client Information (previously Letter of Explanation): I understand there is no specific format. However, I do have a couple of queries:

1) Who to address the letter to and how?

2) Are you required to provide / attach your information individually to their relevant area OR only one LOE covering all points should be uploaded into the dedicated placeholder under optional documents OR both?

3) Are you required to sign the LOE?

Please advise, thank you!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
For Client Information (previously Letter of Explanation): I understand there is no specific format. However, I do have a couple of queries:

1) Who to address the letter to and how?

2) Are you required to provide / attach your information individually to their relevant area OR only one LOE covering all points should be uploaded into the dedicated placeholder under optional documents OR both?

3) Are you required to sign the LOE?

Please advise, thank you!
1- no one
2- you can just have one.
3- just type on word and save as pdf
LOE shouldnt be a dozen pages long. It's just a small explanation of extra points.

Reactions: SumH12

dori c

Oct 12, 2017
Today I was notified for an interview I have to attend by the end of March(family sponsorship). Among other documents, they need from me to scan, save on my computer and then upload in my online account, a document named Client Information. They asked me ,also, to confirm the interview attendance. To tell you the truth ,I do not know what the CLIENT INFORMATION is and I do not know how or where to confirm that I will attend the interview .

I seek your help if possible ,please. If you cannot, then I beg you to give me any clues where to search or who to write , PLEASE .