+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion the entry requirement to three year diploma in engineering is 10th pass. This is equivalent to two year secondary diploma in Canada.It will not fall under two or more degrees. What falls under two or more is -
For example a Bachelors degree holder going to Canada for study for 2 year post graduate diploma will fall under two or more degrees. Or BA and MA from india is assessed as Bacholers 4 year and post graduate diploma one year so he will fall under this.
IQAS gives the assessment of this diploma as a school certificate so it will also not fall under two or more degrees.
Basically one requires a Bachelors degree and a study after that which is less than masters like another bachelors, post graduate diploma / certificate.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
In my opinion the entry requirement to three year diploma in engineering is 10th pass. This is equivalent to two year secondary diploma in Canada.It will not fall under two or more degrees. What falls under two or more is -
For example a Bachelors degree holder going to Canada for study for 2 year post graduate diploma will fall under two or more degrees. Or BA and MA from india is assessed as Bacholers 4 year and post graduate diploma one year so he will fall under this.
IQAS gives the assessment of this diploma as a school certificate so it will also not fall under two or more degrees.
Basically one requires a Bachelors degree and a study after that which is less than masters like another bachelors, post graduate diploma / certificate.
Incorrect...

isasantos2005

May 11, 2018
Hello,
I have a two-year degree in chemistry (completed in 2009) and a four-year bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science (completed in 2017), recognized by WES ...
Can anyone tell me if this training would give me the possibility to use the category "Two or more diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"?

Right away, thank you.

Last edited:

brmuralikrishnan

May 9, 2018
Well I have submitted both to University with Transcript Form and Payment receipt. copy of mark sheet for all years/ semesters and degree certificate.
Check the Transcript process with University.
ok. If we are creating profile by adding Spouse and kid, but while landing in Canada if we are not taking them , so still we need to show the proof of funds for dependents also?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
If we are creating profile by adding Spouse and kid, but while landing in Canada if we are not taking them , so still we need to show the proof of funds for dependents also?
Yes. If you are adding Spouse and Kid as not accompanying in your application, then also you need to show POF for them. Also, you need to PCC for spouse and medicals for Spouse and Kid.

brmuralikrishnan

May 9, 2018
t
Yes. If you are adding Spouse and Kid as not accompanying in your application, then also you need to show POF for them. Also, you need to PCC for spouse and medicals for Spouse and Kid.
Thanks. Iin what are the ways we can show the funds because as the it is nearing 10L, i can't show full fund as cash

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi everyone

If someone can provide me with answers regarding the below, I would really appreciate it.

I have a BSc, am currently doing my Masters and have also done a CELTA.

My questions are:
1. Will WES or any other valid organisation for CIC do an evaluation for CELTA?

2. Can I choose the option "two or more degrees, diplomas..." for my education for CRS calculator for my Bachelors and CELTA?

Thanks in advance!

brmuralikrishnan

May 9, 2018
Thanks.In what are the ways we can show the funds because as it is nearing 10L, i can't show full fund as cash, i.e whether we need to show the complete 10L as cash in my Saving Banks account or we can show in any other ways?
t
Thanks. Iin what are the ways we can show the funds because as the it is nearing 10L, i can't show full fund as cash

brmuralikrishnan

May 9, 2018
If i include my Wife's Education and IELTS score, the CRS is reducing about 5 points, but i want to include my spouse and kid while applying as i dont want to go canada and apply for them.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
If i include my Wife's Education and IELTS score, the CRS is reducing about 5 points, but i want to include my spouse and kid while applying as i dont want to go canada and apply for them.
Yes it will be reduced but you can make up for it with the help of your spouse. Ask them to take IELTS and get their ECA done, if not done already.