+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I'm confused..

My Canadian Equivalency Summary reads: Completion of college level certificate (1 year) and Bachelor's degree (4 years)

What do I select on my EE application?
"Two or more degree,diploma..."

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
@sid1987
Hi Sid,
Can you help with this query -
I have a friend who got Bachelors (4yrs) equivalency from WES for 2 years completion of studies in Dubai and 2 yrs at a Canadian University. (It was a dual degree program). He was supposed to get bachelors degree from both universities but ended up getting one only from Dubai. Reason is he chose to take Diploma level courses at Canadian University. So at the end of 4th year, all the credits of Diploma level courses were counted at Dubai university towards getting the Bachelors degree. My questions is this -

He also got a Canadian Diploma (2yrs) certificate at the same time for Canadian University and he could not evaluate that from WES as they do not evaluate Canadian degrees. So my question is , can he choose 'Two or more degrees' option in his express entry profile? No one has been able to answer this so far. It is affecting the points significantly.
@ersandee
Can you check my query too please?

Dhruv5133

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I hope you are doing well !!

I have a valid EE profile with CRS score of 447. Now in order to claim extra points, I'm planning to study 1 year post graduate diploma course (full time, SPP College) for May intake 2020 from Canada. After completing the course from Canada, Can i claim points under "Two or More diploma, degree, certificate" category? Visa Agents from India are saying that you can only claim points under "Two or more degree, diploma, degree" category if you have studied the 1 year post graduate diploma course from India and not Canada so I'm really confused regarding this. Can anyone help me out in solving my query?

Note: I'm having 6 years of work experience as Business Analyst and I have completed my bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology

Pochamkrishna

Jul 25, 2018
Dears,

I have completed a 3 years diploma after 10th class and did a graduation Bachelors degree of 4 years. is thee two valid as two degrees or diploma??

Jo2020

Feb 24, 2020
I'm currently doing CMA (US) from India. Do I have to get an ECA for it too after completion?

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have done my graduation of 3 years and Post Graduate Certificate of 6 months will it count towards 2 or more certificate to claim points in CRS.

Thanks in advance

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi Guys,

I have done my graduation of 3 years and Post Graduate Certificate of 6 months will it count towards 2 or more certificate to claim points in CRS.

Thanks in advance
Post Graduate Certificate of 6 months will not be counted, any course will need to be at least 1 year to be counted.

Mandeepdee

Mar 17, 2020
Hey.. i have done my 4years bachelor from india and i have ECA for that. I also done 2year post secondary diploma in canada, BC. So, will i be eligible for two or more degree or certificate category ?
Thanks.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hey.. i have done my 4years bachelor from india and i have ECA for that. I also done 2year post secondary diploma in canada, BC. So, will i be eligible for two or more degree or certificate category ?
Thanks.
Yes