+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by H0peAndFa1th, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Hi Everyone,

Please help me with this question.

I have done Bachelor of Arts (3 years) 2009
    and PGDCA (Post Graducation Diploma in Computer Application) 2018

Am I eligible for "two of more certificates, diplomas or degrees" section?

Please reply asap.

Pankaj

2. Can somebody please reply to this?

3. Yes, 100%, Go for it. Since you have done Masters, you will need to select Masters degree which will boost your score.

4. Hi all,

I have a question, I had my bachelor's and post graduate diploma evaluated by WES. Unfortunately WES did not recognise the diploma. Hence I got only my diploma evaluated by ICES and they recognised it as Post Undergraduate Diploma.

Would it be a problem if I use both the reports while claiming points?

5. Hi,

I have done a four year graduation course full-time and planning to do a one year diploma course through distance learning. But CRS calculator page mentions that distance learning course should not make up more than half of your study.

Plz advice if anyone has done full-time distance education course and got it mentioned in ECA.

6. Pls reply

7. I have done my bachelors in india 3 years.

Then did 2 different post grad and certificate course in canada

Am i eligible for this.please help urgent.

8. Hi
    I have 3 yrs bachelor and got positive evaluation for it from WES.
    However I did 1 year PGDCA last year and got the evaluation but WES did not recognize the university
    Can I get the evaluation for PGDCA done from another eca body like CES or IQAS
    Will I be eligible to claim points for 2 or more if I add reports from 2 different bodies of eca.?
    Please answer

9. Yeah that works!! Also, which University was it where you pursued your pgdca?

10. I did my pgdca from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
    It is UGC recognized and everything. Still dont know why WES doesnt recognise it.

11. Go for either CES or IQAS and you ll be sorted

12. Hello Guys, I have WES ECA report says bachelors degree(4years). if I do 1 year diploma(not PG diploma ) from NMIMS distance learning. will I get Points for 2 or more degree points. what if my final report says 1 year post secondary diploma and bachelors degree. please let me know urgently.
    thanks in advance.

13. Diploma was of 1 year or 2 years?

14. Was it a 2 years diploma or 1 year diploma?