+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
Congratulations !!!!! Spet15 , Nothing on my Ecas , me and antok are on the same boat , my case third anniversary will be in MAY!!!!!!
Let See when we will get ours!!!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel for you Antok and FUA - three years sucks... IF I do indeed get the oath ceremony, it will be 18 months since I applied (Oct 24, 2013).
I hope you folks will find something online tomorrow

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys!!!

My oath is on April 15 at 9:00am ... I've just checked and found it on online application status.

Hopefully, all or most of us who wrote citizenship test in Feb 2015 are going to have oath invites very soon !!!

Good luck :D

antok

Dec 30, 2014
What did you mean when you said your test was updated a month after you wrote the test? Do the put your results online?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry. my meaning was:

I came to know about test via mail. I did not see test invite on my eCAS. One month after taking the test, my eCAS showed the test invite not the result (i dont think anybody can see the result in eCA)

So i am not sure whether for oath i am going to see invite on my eCAS. i wrote the test in Jan.

if i dont get mail by early next week, then for sure i wont be in the april oath ceremonies (15 and 16th).

antok said:
What did you mean when you said your test was updated a month after you wrote the test? Do the put your results online?

antok

Dec 30, 2014
Yes, maybe your ecas is slow but I think all others have been notified now for the oath in apeil

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
sorry. my meaning was:

I came to know about test via mail. I did not see test invite on my eCAS. One month after taking the test, my eCAS showed the test invite not the result (i dont think anybody can see the result in eCA)

So i am not sure whether for oath i am going to see invite on my eCAS. i wrote the test in Jan.

if i dont get mail by early next week, then for sure i wont be in the april oath ceremonies (15 and 16th).
simkr, my case was the same as well. my test was on Feb 12, 2015 and it was not until first week of March when Ecas included that I have the test on Feb 12.. I came to know about the test via letter.
As for the oath, that is not the case, I have NOT received the letter yet - maybe on Monday but the Ecase say that I have the oath on April 16.

the letter was mailed on March 24, 2015.. either I should have it today or Monday for sure...

good luck to you my friend.

if you are curious, maybe call CIC and tell them that there is an oath on 15th AND 16th April and ask if your name is in the list.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone else received 'by Ecas' the oath notification for April 15 or 16?

I am hoping that we receive the physical letter by tomorrow or Tuesday if they were mailed out on March 24?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i was told by the agent that my ceremony is scheduled on April 15.

sept15 said:
simkr, my case was the same as well. my test was on Feb 12, 2015 and it was not until first week of March when Ecas included that I have the test on Feb 12.. I came to know about the test via letter.
As for the oath, that is not the case, I have NOT received the letter yet - maybe on Monday but the Ecase say that I have the oath on April 16.

the letter was mailed on March 24, 2015.. either I should have it today or Monday for sure...

good luck to you my friend.

if you are curious, maybe call CIC and tell them that there is an oath on 15th AND 16th April and ask if your name is in the list.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
i was told by the agent that my ceremony is scheduled on April 15.
excellent.. about time for you simkr, 23 months is a long time... glad you are scheduled in.

no mail for me today either. i dont think they were mailed out on march 24, otherwise we would have the letter by now.

amerzd, did you get the letter?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
routine application (24 months). i think the time ll go down for new applicants.

i am glad the journey with CIC is gonna be over.

in my case they sent out letter on 27th.

sept15 said:
excellent.. about time for you simkr, 23 months is a long time... glad you are scheduled in.

no mail for me today either. i dont think they were mailed out on march 24, otherwise we would have the letter by now.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
sept15 said:

My ECAS said they sent our oath letters on March 24, still waiting for the letter.