+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
suresure said:
hi, may i know why did you get RQ?if you don't mind!Thanks
I had one visit to my home country during 3 year period probably that's why I was asked for RQ.
The letter is dated July 28 but I received on 23 Aug.
I even had called them and had them email me the same which I received yesterday.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it seems S'toon is way to slow and looks like i have to wait few more months if not a year or two
redstone said:
1st time we have heard that some one got test in saskatoon after April 2014. wish you all the best.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
maba said:
Hi Redstone

My test is at Saskatoon
why they did not schedule test from May to August?
5 months just one test schedule? too slow!

they should easily schedule test every week or month, which could speed up the process.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
maba said:
I had one visit to my home country during 3 year period probably that's why I was asked for RQ.
The letter is dated July 28 but I received on 23 Aug.
I even had called them and had them email me the same which I received yesterday.
took one month to receive a letter?

did your ecase updated when you got the letter?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been ONE year since my application is in progress and NINE months after transferring the file to Saskatoon. (my application was received by CIC in late May 2013). it is indeed bad luck.

i must thank to suresure for making this thread alive.

redstone said:
this is our bad luck

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Simkr said:
It has been ONE year since my application is in progress and NINE months after transferring the file to Saskatoon. (my application was received by CIC in late May 2013). it is indeed bad luck.

i must thank to suresure for making this thread alive.
Thanks!

I know from here that someone has almost same timeline as you got test in regina this june, so I think you will get it soon. As you know sk did not have test since May to August, maybe the next few months will come.

I understand that the officers are busy and working hard now, anyway, thanks a lot and we appreciate it.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
only one test scheduled in Sep 9,

that means we need to wait for another 2-4 months for another one test. so slow!