+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ERJOPA said:
Think about it...

CIC is putting on a week of "Celebrating Citizenship" the week of October 12-16.

Federal Election day is Oct 19.

The possible publicity would be: "look at all the new citizens! The conservatives must be doing something right!" or other word to that effect....

Last year, the same week had many taking the oath at an Oilers game...and the CBC offices. Those places hold a lot of people to potentially swear an oath...

But...it is only speculation....
Lets see...

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Lets see...
Hi everyone,

in my ecase showing "Decision Made", however, my daughter (6 yrs old) still show "in progress" it's family application ..... is this normal

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
RajevSantik said:
Hi everyone,

in my ecase showing "Decision Made", however, my daughter (6 yrs old) still show "in progress" it's family application ..... is this normal
Yes, it's same in my ecase as well. Minor status doesn't change.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RajevSantik said:
Hi everyone,

Hey guys,

That's exactly the case with my family application, too. My little one's e-cas still shows " in process," while ours show Decision Made.

Looks like that's how it's done at the CIC.

mamad604

Nov 12, 2014
pptm said:
I just took test on Sept 3, and now the status has been changed to decision made. But when I clicked into decision made, there is no updates. Is it normal? Much appreciated your response.
I had my test on Sept 3 too. My wife had her test on Aug 5, as what happened with you, her status changed to decision made 2 days after her test and a week latter she got her Oath invite to take to Oath the week after.

My status still in process I expect it to take some time as I traveled a lot. Hope you will get your Oath invite soon. Please update us when you get it.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mamad604 said:
I had my test on Sept 3 too. My wife had her test on Aug 5, as what happened with you, her status changed to decision made 2 days after her test and a week latter she got her Oath invite to take to Oath the week after.

My status still in process I expect it to take some time as I traveled a lot. Hope you will get your Oath invite soon. Please update us when you get it.
My wife is still waiting for the oath letter. Her test was 2 days later on Aug 7 after your wife's and her status is also 'decision made' already, so hopefully soon!!

pptm

Aug 16, 2015
mamad604 said:

Sure, I will update you once I got oath letter.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamad604 said:

hi
can you please tell us when did your wife sent her application ?

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tunshah said:
looks like no oath ceremonies in september in edmonton :(

EDMONTON

Address:
2 Winston Churchill Square N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2C1
Date:
Friday September 11, 2015
Time:
9:15 AM
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Time:
12:00 PM
Open to the public:
Yes

Address:
Date:
Time:
2:30 PM
Open to the public: yes

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
CIC website just got updated for 3 ceremonies in Edmonton on Sept 11th. Who going to those from this forum??? :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx