My timeline:

applied June 2013
received book and started to process Aug 2013
Nov 13 test taken

waiting for oath.......

It is longer here in Edmonton than that in toronto such as St Clair
Solvay,

Congrats on achieving this milestone!

Could you please share your exact dates (received and file transfer). I am a July 2013 applicant and I would like to gauge when I will be receiving my test notice.

Thanks

gte439u

Sep 27, 2013
solvay said:
My timeline:

applied June 2013
received book and started to process Aug 2013
Nov 13 test taken

waiting for oath.......

It is longer here in Edmonton than that in toronto such as St Clair
Congrats! Did CIC advise you at the time of your test when you might expect an invitation to take the oath?

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
gte439u said:
Congrats! Did CIC advise you at the time of your test when you might expect an invitation to take the oath?
Officer said 2 to 4 months, so I was expecting how long can I obtain my Can Pssprt.

Hopefully, everything can end soon.

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
wadelmaki said:
Solvay,

Congrats on achieving this milestone!

Could you please share your exact dates (received and file transfer). I am a July 2013 applicant and I would like to gauge when I will be receiving my test notice.

Thanks
Yes, I submit June 12th, 2013

Received my book before labor day last year, same day I checked my online status, it said "in process" from Aug 27.

No mail or email telling me my file was transfered.

Received test invitation on Oct 18th, the same day I checked my online status "letter was sent out on oct 14th".

Test done on Nov 13th.

Oath? Hoping ASAP.

umme

Jun 6, 2011
My citizenship timeline is:

Send documents: April 2013
Process started: July 2013
Citizenship test: 7 Nov 2014
Waiting for oath ...

At the end of citizenship test, after original documents verification, I was told that they don't have any concern, a citizenship officer will review the file and I'll be called for oath in 2-4 months. "A citizenship officer will review the file.", I wonder if it'll delay the process further. Does CIC tell everyone that citizenship officer will review the file? Please share your experience.

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
wadelmaki said:
solvay, umme & cute,

Did any of you receive a finger print request!

Thanks
I submitted a RCMP clearance check at the very beginning when I submitted my application last year.

So I didn't receive a later requst.

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
I heard exact the same with you. But I think this is a routine official reply.

Umme, please let us know if you received an oath invitaion letter.

umme said:

Waiting for oath ...

At the end of citizenship test, after original documents verification, I was told that they don't have any concern, a citizenship officer will review the file and I'll be called for oath in 2-4 months. "A citizenship officer will review the file.", I wonder if it'll delay the process further. Does CIC tell everyone that citizenship officer will review the file? Please share your experience.

solvay

Nov 18, 2014
BTW, I am wondering how we are going to be notified for oath date?

email? phone call? or regular letter as for citizenship test?

umme said:

Waiting for oath ...

cute

Star Member
Mar 8, 2008
you will get a letter for oath. but you can call cic in advance and check your status. i called on friday agent told me that my oath scheduled for dec 9th but i didnt a letter so far . my online status not showing anything about oath. they posted a letter on nov.19th so i will get my letter next week some time.