+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

Shahab12

Aug 16, 2012
Thanks paraug99.

Yes, I don't think there is a problem with my RQ and its attached documents. My PR will expire in Nov. 2012, so I really need to figure out what is going on, the CIC office gives me nothing more than what I can see through the online system : they have received my RQ and I should wait ...

E

erikag

Shahab12, if you are short of physical presence days than your case is not a simple case. A citizenship judge will probably have to take a closer look at your case (you might even have to meet the judge). As you probably know Edmonton does not have a citizenship judge right now and visiting judges only review routine cases. Since you got a Residence questionnaire, your case is not a routine case any more.

E

erikag

CIC Edmonton has started scheduling tests for November! Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the test invitation letter!

E

erikag

Edmonton has 3 more citizenship ceremonies this month :17th, 19th and 24th. There has not been posted any dates for November and December yet.
Have you called CIC yet? 7 months waiting for the ceremony is quite long.

Mr lonely20

Aug 8, 2012
Yes I called them on time in August and they told me that I will hear about them in one month. I called them again after one and half month and they changed the whole story. They told me I just have to wait until I receive a letter.

edmonton2011

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 new citizenship ceremony dates were posted on CIC's website. Has anyone received invitation letter for these?

edmonton2011

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have an update??? Things should start moving a little faster now ... At least I hope so!

jcp488

Jan 14, 2013
Just want to share my timeline. I guess I'm waiting... Is this too long? :(

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 24, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 24, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 1, 2012.