+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CITIZENSHIP TEST - Rescheduling

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Due to some circumstances, I had to request IRCC for rescheduling the test which was supposed to be taken last week of May-2021, can anyone share real experiences, how long will be the average time for rescheduling another new set of test after the candidate had requested for it.

Please comment on the below questions:

1)How many weeks after the test, the interview will be scheduled?
2) How much notice will be given for appearing for the interview?
3)Is the interview mandatorily sent for every person giving the test?

Please share the experiences and provide the valuable feedback.

Thanks

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hello,
Due to some circumstances, I had to request IRCC for rescheduling the test which was supposed to be taken last week of May-2021, can anyone share real experiences, how long will be the average time for rescheduling another new set of test after the candidate had requested for it.

Thanks
Interview is not mandatory and doesn't happen for everyone.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

dan1509

Apr 1, 2020
Hello,

Thanks
Same situation mine was suposed to be done until may 27 and i requrested a reschedule. Still havent heard back. Have you?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
It's still "early".
Reschudeled tests usually take at least 2 months, and more often than not way more than that.
Nothing to worry about.
Maybe contact IRCC if you still haven't heard anything 2 months from now.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's still "early".
Reschudeled tests usually take at least 2 months, and more often than not way more than that.
Nothing to worry about.
Maybe contact IRCC if you still haven't heard anything 2 months from now.
that helps . thanks

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed the person that sent me the invite and they said they have no information on this. Other than that i didn't do anything. How long have you been waiting.
Apparently not as long as you. My original window 14 June till 4 July. I informed them on 19th that I'm back in the country and can take test. I understand everyone has been tested in some way or the other but their reply was frustrating that they would not just generate a new link but rather say we will endeavour this and that and asap .yada yada yada. I know I should not panic just yet and make peace with the situation I am in. They could have just allowed me to take the test outside Canada in the original window- this adds to my grief. It would help if I knew when is the next invite coming in tentatively - beggars can't be choosers I know

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Apparently not as long as you. My original window 14 June till 4 July. I informed them on 19th that I'm back in the country and can take test. I understand everyone has been tested in some way or the other but their reply was frustrating that they would not just generate a new link but rather say we will endeavour this and that and asap .yada yada yada. I know I should not panic just yet and make peace with the situation I am in. They could have just allowed me to take the test outside Canada in the original window- this adds to my grief. It would help if I knew when is the next invite coming in tentatively - beggars can't be choosers I know
May i know your update??