+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test Questions....(Members who have recently given CIC test)

Jan 31, 2016
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask how many questions are on the test , how long is it and how many questions we need to get right to pass the test?
Thank you so much for your kind help.
Cheers ;D

andrewtoronto

Jul 30, 2015
2910 said:
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask how many questions are on the test , how long is it and how many questions we need to get right to pass the test?
Thank you so much for your kind help.
Cheers ;D
its about 20 questions friend

its for 30 mins

you have to pass all 15

out of 20

if u pass 15 questions u r done friend Smiley Cheesy and all are passing marks

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
andrewtoronto said:
Very Good Thread

Kindly members share their citizenship test experience :

and what were the set of questions that came in the exam

set a set b set c what ever that is LOL

but folks lets share the questions for the benefits of every one i thank to KING for opening the thread

It wold be a great gratitude for the folks who shares

Thankfulness for the folks who already shared
Mr turboracer ??

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
zoya_99 said:
Mr turboracer ??
Guess, turboracer's car is spinning on its own axis....

Probably, we should recommend to CIC to either exempt him from the test or have doctor and ambulance ready when he appear for test.;D

Love to see his picture on CIC web site for the future generations, "Most Hesitant Test Taker ever in the CIC's history"

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Guess, turboracer's car is spinning on its own axis....

Probably, we should recommend to CIC to either exempt him from the test or have doctor and ambulance ready when he appear for test.;D

Love to see his picture on CIC web site for the future generations, "Most Hesitant Test Taker ever in the CIC's history"
Now you will force him to make another profile or to use some of his older profiles in order to reply to you. Don't forget that he can talk to himself by using multiple profiles. MASTER SKILLS are needed to do that. Just watch

Check out this link to see how it's done
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/at-the-citizenship-interview-t395321.0.html

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Politren said:
Now you will force him to make another profile or to use some of his older profiles in order to reply to you. Don't forget that he can talk to himself by using multiple profiles. MASTER SKILLS are needed to do that. Just watch

Check out this link to see how it's done
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/at-the-citizenship-interview-t395321.0.html
In a way, "Turboracer" really turned this forum into an entertainment place for all readers while waiting for their Citizenships.....

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Probably 35% of all the profiles in this forum belongs to him. He is a machine in a human flesh capable to create 5 new profiles in under a minute. LEGEND
Canadiandesi2006 said:
In a way, "Turboracer" really turned this forum into an entertainment place for all readers while waiting for their Citizenships.....

Reactions: CAN.east

CCanadaa

Jan 27, 2016
TURBO has a new account...

Well, I would like to congratulate you for getting test invitation, no matter how many accounts you have :)

zztop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
questions are tricky so read the book properly my friends.
Hi,
Did you just had test recently? I'm having mine in less than 2 weeks. Questions, is there more focus on history (wars,politics),sports, symbols, geography ..?
Anything in particular?
Thanks

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
Did you just had test recently? I'm having mine in less than 2 weeks. Questions, is there more focus on history (wars,politics),sports, symbols, geography ..?
Anything in particular?
Thanks
There are different sets.. 20 questions, all multiple choice. Read the booklet a couple of times and you're good. It is not that tough, especially when you are integrated in the community, have a job and interact with people and show some interest in what is happening around you.

zztop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
There are different sets.. 20 questions, all multiple choice. Read the booklet a couple of times and you're good. It is not that tough, especially when you are integrated in the community, have a job and interact with people and show some interest in what is happening around you.
Thanks. I read booklet many times and did many quiz tests. I'm just person who gets really nervous for important things in my life, kinda wantto make sure I cover everything.