+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test - Edmonton

futurecitizen

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Hi All,

I got letter to write citizenship test. I wanted to know how hard is the test did anybody took the test recently do they remember any questions from the test. There are so many links on internet for citizenship test questions which site is reliable to test practice test.

Any key points to remember which writing test or giving interview.

thankyou

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
futurecitizen said:
Hi All,

I got letter to write citizenship test. I wanted to know how hard is the test did anybody took the test recently do they remember any questions from the test. There are so many links on internet for citizenship test questions which site is reliable to test practice test.

thankyou
Please make sure you read "Discover Canada" book thoroughly(3-4 times). Online tests are not that very useful because questions don't come from online tests however, online tests are good way to learn the information.

Questions during the test can be answered if you have read the Discover Canada Book properly.

Good luck!

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecitizen said:
Hi All,

thankyou

can you please share your timeline ?

futurecitizen

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
finally got time to update: i passed the test and after test waited in hall for our interview. the interview went well and the officer said we should receive oath letter in 2-4 months.

few questions to senior on this forum

Once the officer says you should receive oath letter in 2-4 months are there still chances of getting RQ or not.
Does anybody in Edmonton received oath letter recently after writing test

replies will be greatly appreciated

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecitizen said:
finally got time to update: i passed the test and after test waited in hall for our interview. the interview went well and the officer said we should receive oath letter in 2-4 months.

few questions to senior on this forum

Once the officer says you should receive oath letter in 2-4 months are there still chances of getting RQ or not.
Does anybody in Edmonton received oath letter recently after writing test

replies will be greatly appreciated

could you at least share your timeline ?

tbhutani

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2013
AOR Received.
April 18, 2013
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21, 2013
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made (October 2, 2013)
LANDED..........
October 09, 2013
Hi, I recently got a test invite for June 3rd 2015. Below is my timeline:

Local Office: Edmonton, AB
Application Filed: 7 July 2014
In Process: 25 August 2014
Test Invite: 3 June 2015

I will appreciate if somebody who took the test in the last few months can share his/her experience. Would like to know about the questions asked in the interview and also the list of documents to take so I don't miss out on anything.

Thanks !!

Tushar

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
March 2014 Applicant and still waiting for test invite.....

futurecitizen

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
my timeline

applied in march 2014
started processing in may 2014
test invite may 2015

waiting for oath

the test was neither easy nor tough. you just have to go through book couple of times. just take the originals with you especially passport, driving license, record of landing document

you should be fine

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
futurecitizen said:
my timeline

applied in march 2014
started processing in may 2014
test invite may 2015

waiting for oath

the test was neither easy nor tough. you just have to go through book couple of times. just take the originals with you especially passport, driving license, record of landing document

you should be fine
Hi Futurecitizen, could you please let me know when was your application received by Sydney in March? Its so weird that I did not get any RQ or test invite either. Last month they renewed my pr card and sent me, so maybe they put my file on back seat.

Sassy22

Nov 5, 2014
hey guys i got my test invitation in the mail today ;D
local office edmonton.. application sent july 2014

ABscientist

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
futurecitizen said:
they received my file beginning of march 2014 and started processing in may 2014
Jan 2014 applicant here, no RQ or FP but still waiting :mad: . There is no consistency in how the applications are processed.