+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Well, at least a bit of news. Even though it tells me nothing until there's live evidence of people being invited for the test. I would definitely not call back on the Saturday event at this time. There's still a couple of working days left including today to attest to the truthfulness of the story and have IRCC update their website.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
The timing is super interesting. Just 2 days before the Ottawa protests which is sure to get a lot of media coverage. It could be a coincidence, but who knows.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Good news but half info without source. Typical of IRCC. Timing is interesting as well. They mentioned the number of 5000 applicants to take the pilot test and then invite others by early next year. I think that means somewhere around March. Don't stop and continue to do what's being planned. They are gonna drag this complete roll-out to Spring next year.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Great news... But no word of the interview?
That's the other thing that is worrying. What might happen even if tests are done, but interviews are still required, but not conducted then they will simply push the crowd onto the next barrier that is not resolved and will not result in ceremonies.

Fawny43

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
As stated above, what about the INTERVIEW PORTION, without the interview there's no Oath. And until people have taken the online tests and Interviews, its ALL JUST WINDOW DRESSING.

Fawny43

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Rafzy, I see that your also in the Windsor Ontario area, where they have not been working since March on any application's. The only reason I mention this is because, I called my local MP and they called IRCC were told by IRCC that the Windsor office is closed. This was told to me about a month ago and that has not changed yet.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Rafzy, I see that your also in the Windsor Ontario area, where they have not been working since March on any application's. The only reason I mention this is because, I called my local MP and they called IRCC were told by IRCC that the Windsor office is closed. This was told to me about a month ago and that has not changed yet.
I thought they were working as there offices are open and people are going to the offices ... Maybe they are not inviting anyone for visit

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Citizenship tests set to resume online after 8-month suspension
cbc.ca news today!

Thumbs Up folks!

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
I agree..we need to wait till it comes from IRCC. The excitement is because CBC.CA is generally accurate with their reporting.

Reactions: i-sore